Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    If only we'd beaten Wimbledon a couple of months ago.
  • Options

Dishwasher ain't working and she uses the cheese grater ffs

not gonna wash many plates with that!
  • Options

Dishwasher ain't working and she uses the cheese grater ffs

Enjoy your day off :wink:
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Seeing this from an article back in March 2017

73 OF THE 92 clubs in the Premier League and Football League have played a match at the new Wembley

I would imagine that has increased by a few more, what with Wimbledon, Newport & now Rochdale all playing Spurs there recently.
  • Options
    Shampoos and shower gels containing tea tree oil. What sort of person chooses to use this evil liquid itching powder?!
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Shampoos and shower gels containing tea tree oil. What sort of person chooses to use this evil liquid itching powder?!

Good for piles, applied with the Mrs toothbrush
  • Options
    That’s actually really sad and just emphasises how it has lost all of the magic it once held. Such a shame.

On and that we’re shit.
  • Options
    The jarring clatter of crockery. Especially when hungover.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

The jarring clatter of crockery. Especially when hungover.

Made me think of the hangover scene in "Futtocks End"...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Neymar Jnr
  • Options
    the state of our roads !!! Just been down to Hastings & back and for an A road the A21 is riddled with pot holes, badly repaired pot holes..........and more fecking pot holes. That's not to mention some of (minor) A roads which are death traps.

• Options
    edited February 2018

the state of our roads !!! Just been down to Hastings & back and for an A road the A21 is riddled with pot holes, badly repaired pot holes..........and more fecking pot holes. That's not to mention some of (minor) A roads which are death traps.

Pot holes round here are so bad the radio cuts off every time you hit one.

Council have a pot hole line where you can request compensation for damage caused by their failure to fix the roads but the cunts never pay out and there is no appeals process unless you want to go through the courts. Hope the shite who rejects all the claims hits a pothole, goes straight through his windshield and ends up having to eat through a straw for the rest of his miserable bastard life. Then have his claim for compensation rejected.
  • Options
    Bit harsh
  • Options
    ....we have steering wheels on the cars here, allowing us to go round potholes
  • Options
    edited February 2018

....we have steering wheels on the cars here, allowing us to go round potholes

Yes but over here the steering wheel is on the correct side of the car

;)
  • Options

People getting really mad cos the white bird from Little Mix put her hair in dreadlocks. Actually connecting it to European colonisation!!!

I saw that yesterday mate. I don’t think these people realise how fucking ridiculous they make themselves look and sound when they say shit like this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

White folks with dreadlocks, especially middle class trustifarians. Throw in a wispy chin beard and the twat look is achieved.

racist
  • Options

People getting really mad cos the white bird from Little Mix put her hair in dreadlocks. Actually connecting it to European colonisation!!!

If you're getting offended over that, how do these people get out of bed in the morning?
  • Options
    Neighbours.

I have one side with a dangerous dog and the other side who has dumped their crashed car across two spaces in front of my house for the past two weeks despite using their front garden as an illegal driveway.

I can't tell you how much it infuriates me to see her coming and going from her illegal drive at her leisure whilst I have to park two streets away because of her inconsideration.
  • Options

Neighbours.

I have one side with a dangerous dog and the other side who has dumped their crashed car across two spaces in front of my house for the past two weeks despite using their front garden as an illegal driveway.

I can't tell you how much it infuriates me to see her coming and going from her illegal drive at her leisure whilst I have to park two streets away because of her inconsideration.

Move mate, I can't imagine anything worse than having truly impossible, arsehole neighbours.
  • Options
    FFS, now I have to change my hairstyle ;)
  • Options
    Shitty fake tan jobs.

Just seen a bird walk past that looks as though she's moisturised with a tea bag.
  • Options

I saw that yesterday mate. I don’t think these people realise how fucking ridiculous they make themselves look and sound when they say shit like this.
    They must trawl the internet just to find things to be offended by...
  • Options

They must trawl the internet just to find things to be offended by...