Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The ridiculous Alex Jones type character on Homeland. I was hoping they’d ditch him for this series but no luck I’m afraid.
  • .......says the bloke going for a beard trim.

No hot towels though

Trailer load of firewood going down the bank and into the lake and me not having any other form of heating and being on deaths door with bad cold and last drags of kidney infection. What I'd give for central heating today.....
  • Greenie said:

Trailer load of firewood going down the bank and into the lake and me not having any other form of heating and being on deaths door with bad cold and last drags of kidney infection. What I'd give for central heating today.....

Looks like you've drooped all yer charlie as well.......
    That the snow that god put there, just so I break me arm for good measure

Nice trailer that. Erdé? Daxara?

Cheap Polish import mate, but it does the job I can fit me full sheets of ply and plasterboard in it.

Cheap Polish import mate, but it does the job I can fit me full sheets of ply and plasterboard in it.
    Bloody Poles coming over here there stealing honest trailers jobs. I've got a Daxara left over from my time in the Limousin sitting in the back yard. Should get rid really but know the minute I do I'll need it for something.

Bloody Poles coming over here there stealing honest trailers jobs. I've got a Daxara left over from my time in the Limousin sitting in the back yard. Should get rid really but know the minute I do I'll need it for something.
    Having a trailer is a MUST for British immigrants En Frence
  • So they can make a living smuggling immigrants back into the UK?
  • Sponsored links:

• So they can make a living smuggling immigrants back into the UK?

What country in it's right mind wouldn't want British immigrants living in it?
  • BBC running repeated repeats at peak time on a Friday
  • edited February 2018
    Getting back from a nice week away and having a trial by fire:

1. Getting a text about my Virgin Media account being in arrears, ringing them and finding out that (a) it was a mistake, and I'm fully paid up, and (b) I've been overpaying them £15 p/m for 6 months. Funnily enough, they became a lot less helpful when I spotted that..

2. Some dopey f*ck questioning an invoice.. after it's been paid.. two weeks after he explicitly approved it. I don't know what I was doing the week in question to be entirely fair, as my mind is a bit all over the place. Anyway, it's too late now, mate.

Still, the cheek of questioning my integrity has proper wound me up; I wouldn't mind, but most months I end up a few quid under-expectation. Either because (a) I bill honestly, and under-bill as a courtesy if there's been a delay (rarely my end.), (b) if there's nout that needs doing, I don't waste time justifying some extra cash for myself - I call it quits and fuck off. Utter cheeky bastard.
  • Every app and social network I'm on sending me notifications that it is Chinese New Year despite the fact:

1) I'm not in China
    2) It's the middle of February
    3) Fuck off
  • Dishwasher ain't working and she uses the cheese grater ffs
  • Wil.I.Am - what a talentless pretentious prick

Good shout.
  • Next door neighbour asking me to turn my music down, Rag n Boneman playing at at half full volume is clearing her ornaments off the shelves. Bloody old misery ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2018
    Not being able to get to the Dumbarton game tonight to see them play a Welsh side in England in order to possibly play an Irish side in a Scottish cup final. Still at least its on S4C.

[Edit] Now a reason to be cheerful, "DUMBARTON have reached their first major cup final in 121 years after beating Welsh champions The New Saints 2-1 in Oswestry with two extraordinary goals from Danny Handling and Dimitrios Froxylias in the second half"
  • Checking the car park ticket that my wife got when we went to old Bexley this afternoon and seeing that she’d got two of the numbers the wrong way round. Knowing Bexley council’s track record with these things, we’ll have no chance with appealing the fine when it comes through.
  • Dishwasher ain't working and she uses the cheese grater ffs

That's ridiculous, if she isn't working what makes her think she can have a snack?
    Maybe she was making him a sandwich
  • Chris Kamara
  • Carter said:

Tradesmen casually letting you down, I've really put myself put today to make sure I'm indoors for some cocksucker to come round and finish a pretty simple plumbing job he started some time ago to get a text message just now at 3.15 telling me he couldn't make it. I've been trying to get hold of this scrotum all fucking day and I absolutely know he is in the pub now. The rat was meant to be here at 8am and made a big scene in the pub when we last spoke about making sure I was out of bed and going to be in. So I'm off now to the pub to find him and drag him here by his revolting nutbag or slap him silly.

I'm never, ever going on pub recommendations again and I'm kicking myself for g8ving him a chance in the first place. Fucking slug

What pub?

• Simple answer - Buy a diesel car. You can't put petrol in it as the nozel wont fit.

Absolute Bollocks! It's the other way round.
  • buckshee said:

The ridiculous Alex Jones type character on Homeland. I was hoping they’d ditch him for this series but no luck I’m afraid.

You're still watching Homeland?
  • edited February 2018
    Late night Chirps? :wink:
  • People at petrol stations

Just got to the one @ Gravesend Sainsburys and the queue is going back out the entrance. Rather than going to queue at a set of pumps the side of your fuel and so shortening the distance, cars are just waiting in a line for the first available one!!

Should be just the luck of the draw at a petrol station, if you happen to join a queue that takes longer than others then its just hard luck.
  • Seeing this from an article back in March 2017

73 OF THE 92 clubs in the Premier League and Football League have played a match at the new Wembley