Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options

Breaking my little toe and not really knowing how I did it.

If you're a certain Mr Reeves then probably when you decided not to shoot but pass to Magennis.............your own fault.
  • Options
    Woman next to me on the train sucking a sweet with her mouth open. I didn't think that was possible
  • Options
    People who stand by the open door on a train before it goes.
  • Options

Did you do it when that guy fell down the stairs? ;)
  • Options
    masicat said:

Shopping in Waitrose Biggin Hill and waiting in line for Farage to pay for his steaks and red wine. Hate him with a passion and just can’t bring myself to shout out “Hurry up you little tosser”. One day, one day.

Wow lucky you, happily buy them for him.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    McBobbin said:

Woman next to me on the train sucking a sweet with her mouth open. I didn't think that was possible

Sucking on an invisible fisherman's friend?
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Did you do it when that guy fell down the stairs? ;)

Purely an accident your honour.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Dickheads with fold up bikes.
  • Options
    I think @cantersaddick deserves his own moaning thread :smiley:
  • Options
    4 dogs, check
    30 loaned children, check
    A ladder, check
    A fold up bike, check
    See you at the station @cantersaddick ;)
  • Options

I think @cantersaddick deserves his own moaning thread :smiley:

I agree. Moaning is one of my favourite hobbies. It makes me happy.
    Good on you mate. Gender equality goes both ways.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

4 dogs, check
    30 loaned children, check
    A ladder, check
    A fold up bike, check
    See you at the station @cantersaddick ;)

You forgot the 8 bags, a buggy and a suitcase. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Dickheads with fold up bikes.

That's a tautology if I've ever read one.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Those conveyer belt toaster things in hotel breakfast bars. Put it through once and it’s warm bread twice and it’s charcoal . Similar with bacon, gets served barely cooked so you ask for it well done and it turns up burnt to a crisp.

You can normally adjust it to your needs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

buckshee said:

Those conveyer belt toaster things in hotel breakfast bars. Put it through once and it’s warm bread twice and it’s charcoal . Similar with bacon, gets served barely cooked so you ask for it well done and it turns up burnt to a crisp.

They don't like it if you load your bread with cheese and meats before popping it on the belt.
  • Options

Putting £60 of unleaded into my diesel car. FFS.

We swapped from diesel to petrol when we bought a new car couple of weeks ago. Am awaiting the call from my wife.
  • Options
    Simple answer - Buy a diesel car. You can't put petrol in it as the nozel wont fit.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Simple answer - Buy a diesel car. You can't put petrol in it as the nozel wont fit.

Got a 64 plate Insignia, diesel, didn’t stop me putting unleaded in it. Was supposed to be leaving early in the morning for a few days away. Now waiting for RAC, to get someone out to me. Their man saying his tank is full and can’t get to me, RAC have given to a contractor, he telling me he can’t do it roadside and won’t be able to get back to his garage tonight to do the job.
  • Options

Putting £60 of unleaded into my diesel car. FFS.

Seems like GuinessAddick managed it...
  • Options
    ross1 said:

buckshee said:

Do you not think I've tried?

Bloody things
  • Options

yes you can. petrol nozzles are smaller

you can't do it the other way round without a lot of hard work as the nozzle won't fit

• Options

I managed to put petrol in a diesel.
  • Options
    What some of you seem to be saying that you regularly ride in old bangers with big hoses that will take any old nozzles you care to stick into them.