Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    When you go for a wee and kinetic energy forces the seat to permanently want to fall down
  • Options
    Made plans and booked a nice round of golf for myself and 3 mates for this morning on my day off and all 3 cry off with bullshit excuses. Mrs wonders why ive got the arse :neutral:
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

The term snowflake and users of said term

On the contrary, I think it is very apt.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

The term snowflake and users of said term when attempting to be offensive

A snowflake is beautiful, individual and rare. Therefore to use it as an insult is illogical and pretty darn silly.

The rarity of snow in the uk surprises me sometimes... Especially at Christmas, they never flipping arrive for Christmas despite those weather predicting C***s telling us year on year there's a chance of a white Christmas, No chance isn't the one I want....

I just want a day of heavy snow fall on Christmas day please you stupid bloody weather.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

The term snowflake and users of said term when attempting to be offensive

A snowflake is beautiful, individual and rare. Therefore to use it as an insult is illogical and pretty darn silly.

The rarity of snow in the uk surprises me sometimes... Especially at Christmas, they never flipping arrive for Christmas despite those weather predicting C***s telling us year on year there's a chance of a white Christmas, No chance isn't the one I want....

I just want a day of heavy snow fall on Christmas day please you stupid bloody weather.
    Sums up quite a few if you ask me, present company excepted Daz.
  • Options

When you go for a wee and kinetic energy forces the seat to permanently want to fall down

I know this should be on the "You know when you are old" thread, but if it is your toilet, do as oldies do, put the seat down and sit on it to wee
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Effing fireworks weeks before bonfire night. They're scaring the shit out of my dog, I don't mind fire work night or new years eve as we can be prepared for them ( telly or music on loud to drown the noise).
  • Options

Effing fireworks weeks before bonfire night. They're scaring the shit out of my dog, I don't mind fire work night or new years eve as we can be prepared for them ( telly or music on loud to drown the noise).

It's Diwali tonight. That's why there are fireworks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2017

Just getting an email from someone whose job title is "Customer Success Manager".

I'll take responsibility for own fucking success thank you very much.

• Options

Just getting an email from someone whose job title is "Customer Success Manager".

I'll take responsibility for own fucking success thank you very much.

Yes...brlliant...very strong...well done @Algarveaddick
  • Options
    Saw a Telegraph bit of social media content, the usual bollocks, titled ‘Today is international sloth day’ with the standard video of presumably what telegraph readers want nowadays.,. But...

NO IT’S NOT!

If you want to put up a video of cute baby sloths, do it by all means, but it is not ‘International Sloth Day’ just because you said it is. Bah! I need to go to the pub.
  • Options

Saw a Telegraph bit of social media content, the usual bollocks, titled ‘Today is international sloth day’ with the standard video of presumably what telegraph readers want nowadays.,. But...

NO IT’S NOT!

If you want to put up a video of cute baby sloths, do it by all means, but it is not ‘International Sloth Day’ just because you said it is. Bah! I need to go to the pub.

But all these days are just made up by someone (and they're all shit). Perhaps if more people made up more shit days we could flood the market and destroy the philosophy.

BTW, it's International Get Annoyed At Nothing Day today.
  • Options
    The silly team names they have on Only Connect; Vikings versus Parishioners, I ask you? I look forward to seeing Onanists versus Felchers. Worse than that though are those horrible hieroglyphics: Twisted Flax and Horny Headed Snakeman, what the bloody hell is that all about? Why can't we have proper modern symbols for the 21st century like Smiley Face and Two Fingered Salute. Oh, and it's a bit too easy for me as well. image
  • Options
    iainment said:

It's Diwali tonight. That's why there are fireworks.
    Why can't they have bloody Diwali on bonfire night?
  • Options
    I may of mentioned this before, but I'm gonna say it again anyway -

On Tipping Point, when a contestant gets to the final round, why do they put the gold counter in trap 2 or 3? It's obvious that 1 or 4 is better so you can take advantage of the sides.

And another thing, why do they go for an easy question for 1 counter on subjects THEY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT in the final round when it's multiple choice and its gonna be a guess anyway? Ffs
  • Options
    Surely if you are gonna guess you might as well guess at a three coiner than a one coiner?
  • Options
    The quality of contestants you get on ITV gameshows... :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Surely if you are gonna guess you might as well guess at a three coiner than a one coiner?

Exactly
  • Options
    I've only just got into Tipping Point & now try to watch it every day. What really winds me up is Ben Shepherd or the contestant continously having to say what drop zone they want to put the counter into when they're in the jackpot section of the show. Just say " I'll stick to drop zone.... until I say otherwise"

Oh, and why go onto a quiz show if you don't know anything about anything.
  • Options
    I like the ones who can't even press the button at the right time and continue to get it wrong. It is mind-numbingly easy, you deserve nothing in life.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Exactly
    Sorry misread and thought you said go for one coin!

Send me to coin drop 3 in penance.
  • Options

Because you're doing it for charity. EG Jordan on tonights. Thick as shit.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

I've only just got into Tipping Point & now try to watch it every day. What really winds me up is Ben Shepherd or the contestant continously having to say what drop zone they want to put the counter into when they're in the jackpot section of the show. Just say " I'll stick to drop zone.... until I say otherwise"

One of my pet hates. Richard Osman gets very close to pulling them up for that on Pointless after they say "Well it's not really my area..." on history, having said the same on words and sport previously. What is your "area" then mate - "your Mum"? :wink:
  • Options

One of my pet hates. Richard Osman gets very close to pulling them up for that on Pointless after they say "Well it's not really my area..." on history, having said the same on words and sport previously. What is your "area" then mate - "your Mum"? :wink:
    Best answer to a question on Pointless -

Q. Name anyone who appears in the top 100 most influential people of all time list.

A. Simon Cowell

Then the woman proceeded to look astonished that he wasn't included on the list alongside the likes of Hitler, Muhammed and Jesus Christ himself etc.
  • Options

I auditioned for Pointless once, we did the best of anyone on the day and managed a pointless answer for one of the rounds. Did not get picked as we weren't interesting enough. Did spot another couple we auditioned with - who knew practically nothing - on the show later, picked because they had a better back story. They pick people/teams who are going to be interesting on the show regardless of if they actually know anything about anything!

• Options
    Sky news reported on the case of conman Mark Acklom this morning. Apparently the police have said that 'he could be in Spain, Europe or somewhere further afield'. Good work eh?