Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Its amazing what you can get up to on trains these days....
  • Options
    Absolutely done with my twitter feed over acts of terrorism and responses from both the left and right. Gone into overdrive today over Piers Morgan and Tommy Robinson.....ridiculous
  • Options
    Twitter users
  • Options
    Turning up to an interview yesterday afternoon in a suit and tie absolutely sweating buckets.
    One of the interview board was sat there in a tee-shirt, shorts and flip flops. Also the building had the aircon turned down to minus 5.
  • Options

Turning up to an interview yesterday afternoon in a suit and tie absolutely sweating buckets.
    One of the interview board was sat there in a tee-shirt, shorts and flip flops. Also the building had the aircon turned down to minus 5.

I've got an interview tomorrow too and I'm dreading wearing a suit. I'm the sweatiest person ever and I'm going to look like a mess, even with the slight drop in temperature expected tomorrow.
  • Options

Twitter suspending my account for 7 days for calling someone a rude word. Isn't that what Twitters for?

Upside you don't get to hear about Owen Jones' activities for a week, downside, I'll miss your thoughts on Love Island
  • Options
    Windows updates. How long do they need. Don't they realise that I'm a modern day idiot and I demand everything technological right away
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

One of the interview board was sat there in a tee-shirt, shorts and flip flopsy. Also the building had the aircon turned down to minus 5.

I've got an interview tomorrow too and I'm dreading wearing a suit. I'm the sweatiest person ever and I'm going to look like a mess, even with the slight drop in temperature expected tomorrow.
    I didn't get the job, maybe I should have joined in an worn swimming trunks.

Tossers the effort I went to was way over what should be expected on a hot day.
    I'm actually gutted it was the best job I've ever interviewed for, I took it seriously and everything I even had my serious suit on and man bag with stuff in.
    Their loss though I'll keep working for the people I really didn't want to leave anyway, they can't do without me.
  • Options
    I work as Studio Manager for a retail design company, a Project Manager wanted to know if one of my design team had time to do a quick amend on a job, so he asked if the designer had enough 'bandwidth' to fit in the amend and get the amend done, I actually laughed at him, couldn't help it!
    Bullshit bingo at its finest!
  • Options
    Johnny Depp , wife beating belll.
  • Options
    Overcast but muggy conditions
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Good for hooping in-swingers though....

Cc @Leuth @PaddyP17 @AshBurton
  • Options

cabbles said:

Good for hooping in-swingers though....

Cc @Leuth @PaddyP17 @AshBurton
    True
  • Options
    Being plagued by a neighbour's chainsaw.

Why is it that I have difficulty hearing things I want to hear yet horrible noises like that penetrate like a knife into my brain through closed doors, windows and my removing myself to the opposite side of the house?
  • Options
    First thing that happens when you're at a BBQ and a veggie whinges 'keep the meat separate from the veggie stuff' as if that makes any difference unless you have allergies.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Addickted2TheReds bowling beamers at people's heads
  • Options
    AshBurton said:

@Addickted2TheReds bowling beamers at people's heads

Hahahaha.

Just a couple of looseners..

Sharp grab of one smacked back at me though ;-)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    When you accidentally click on a link
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

First thing that happens when you're at a BBQ and a veggie whinges 'keep the meat separate from the veggie stuff' as if that makes any difference unless you have allergies.

The first thing I say is, "don't bother cooking for me".
    I don't like meat infused veggie anything and I don't like utensils dripping with animal juice touching any food dished up to me. Nothing to do with allergies more respect for higher beings.
    I usually eat before attending any BBQ, it's easier that way and I get to at real food that is not burned giving it the real outdoors taste . I can't understand why people spend thousands on kitchens and then go and try and cook food on a bonfire in the garden, although most food tastes better when you're half cut.
  • Options
    Trying to get any sort of overground train on a Sunday
  • Options
    The toddler with the CGI'd mouth in the back of the car in the AA advert.
  • Options

Fiiish said:

The first thing I say is, "don't bother cooking for me".
    I don't like meat infused veggie anything and I don't like utensils dripping with animal juice touching any food dished up to me. Nothing to do with allergies more respect for higher beings.
    I usually eat before attending any BBQ, it's easier that way and I get to at real food that is not burned giving it the real outdoors taste . I can't understand why people spend thousands on kitchens and then go and try and cook food on a bonfire in the garden, although most food tastes better when you're half cut.
    Higher beings?