Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    "Catford Green"
  • Options
    Is that John with an H ?

Yes of course it is.
    If my name was spelled any way other than the normal convention, I would have mentioned it to you.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Is that John with an H ?

Yes of course it is.
    If my name was spelled any way other than the normal convention, I would have mentioned it to you.

Keep your hair on Jonny
  • Options
    The fuss about the start of the F1 season, even though it's expected to be a foregone conclusion. Apparently.

• Options
    Currently doing the C25K training plan, and every run I go on I seem to be covering less distance.. WTF?
  • Options
    People that go all the way round roundabouts to avoid queuing with everyone else in the correct lane. Particularly prevalent on the roundabout near Bromley college heading into Bromley - really pisses me off
  • Options

People that go all the way round roundabouts to avoid queuing with everyone else in the correct lane. Particularly prevalent on the roundabout near Bromley college heading into Bromley - really pisses me off

Ha, never thought of that.
  • Options
    Ed China leaving Wheeler Dealers
  • Options
    Accidentally buying soda water instead of tonic. I was so looking forward to a G&T this evening, but this is absolutely disgusting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

MrLargo said:

The Heights does.

However in estate agent speak i think it is all the roads east of the A102 until Victoria way and as far north as (above) the railway. eastcombe avenue to Victoria way basically.

That's "The Slopes" in estate agent lingo, not The Heights.
    Right... so between Sun in the Sands and Charlton Church Lane. What's that? I literally don't know where I live.

I put Charlton, but that's not even the closest station. Shooters Hill is further up the hill? Or the other side of it?

The bit between the Standard and Charlton 'Village' is Charlton Heights then? With Rectory Field, Nisa, etc.?
    I lived in Rectory Field Crescent, which was classed as Charlton, if I jumped over my back fence into the football ground, I was in Blackheath
  • Options

The cellist off Clean Bandit, I don't know why but she gets my goat

It's because she's a twat.
  • Options
    American children's voices. My daughter watches some right crap on YouTube, which is fine, but i have to be in the other room. It's like a blackboard being scratched
  • Options

Becoming one of those people who knows how to reset the clock in the car without looking it up.

Having no idea how to change the clock on my microwave even after looking it up
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

American children's voices. My daughter watches some right crap on YouTube, which is fine, but i have to be in the other room. It's like a blackboard being scratched

Don't get me started on shitey YouTube videos, out eldest watches some load of old toot called the hashtag sisters. Their parents have failed humanity!
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Becoming one of those people who knows how to reset the clock in the car without looking it up.

Having no idea how to change the clock on my microwave even after looking it up
    I also reset the clock on the cooker without looking it up too... Mind you we still get power outages here once in a while, so you do it more often than twice a year.
  • Options

Sorry
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The highways agency for installing a bike lane and not bothering to resurface it with the rest of the damn road!
  • Options
    Football matches being moved to a Sunday or Monday.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

The highways agency for installing a bike lane and not bothering to resurface it with the rest of the damn road!

They painted some of them bike lanes a lovely slidey light blue, that acts as a skid pan in the wet.
  • Options

buckshee said:

They painted some of them bike lanes a lovely slidey light blue, that acts as a skid pan in the wet.
    I was cycling back from Strood towards Gravesend yesterday. Using that bike lane on a road bike is a nightmare. In the end I just cycled on the road but I bet plenty of drivers were getting the hump that I wasn't in the bike lane.

The other thing that annoyed me was being less than a mile from home and getting a puncture on the rear wheel.
  • Options
    When sitting at a Traffic Light for what seems like Twenty minutes and it eventually goes to Amber/Green and a pedestrian appears from nowhere and decides to cross.
  • Options

When sitting at a Traffic Light for what seems like Twenty minutes and it eventually goes to Amber/Green and a pedestrian appears from nowhere and decides to cross.

You know thats a kin to Darwinism dont you and that you have every right to just plough straight through them?

Evolution at its finest ;)
  • Options

You know thats a kin to Darwinism dont you and that you have every right to just plough straight through them?

Evolution at its finest ;)
    They're just Pondlife, Scum of the Earth, just like the kids that press the button at crossings and carry on along the pavement.
  • Options
    Despite our clocks going forward we are still an hour behind most of the rest of Europe.
    I thought we changed our clocks for the benefit of a few Scottish farmers? Why does the rest of Europe do it?
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

Don't get me started on shitey YouTube videos, out eldest watches some load of old toot called the hashtag sisters. Their parents have failed humanity!
    She's now started saying "awesome" as "ahhsome" and called the teenage turtles "turdles". Whilst i agree with the sentiment, there's no excuse for the accent. It's hard enough ironing out the Essex vowels as it is
    You might want to take a bit of notice of what the kids are watching on Youtube, it seems some of the cartoons are fake and not suitable.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39394624