Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

greetings from amsterdam

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
this hotel has dial up internet which is slower than bryan hughes

anyone know of any other addicks out here?

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2006
    its 2pm, you're in the 'dam and you're not mashed? whats going on?
  • Options
    thats what i was gonna say..
  • Options
    Know a few.

I had two tickets but had a late change of heart, mate is flogging my tickets, let me know if you aint got one.

Had any mushrooms yet?
  • Options
    had any brass yet?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]had any brass yet?

he's there with his good lady so i'd hope not!
  • Options
    i'm just imagining what state lou is in already. :o)
  • Options
    SHROOMS!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]i'm just imagining what state lou is in already. :o)

at a guess, in no particular order. shes:

lost her phone
    lost her wallet
    cancelled her cards
    found her wallet
    bought drinks for everyone
    had some shots
    had a smoke
    tried to find other stuff
    bought everyone more shots

this was all before the boarded the plane.
  • Options
    That sounded like the first hour in Fabric a couple of weeks ago
  • Options
    believe it or not she hasn't lost a thing

we didn't have a drink till about 4pm then only two more pre match , after the match we had a few more and our first smoke of the day which left is wanting bed as we had been up since five .

Today has been spent mostly walking and visiting the usual sights (adidas , nike , puma , g-star , perfume shops) and a quick lunch in an irish pub .

Enjoyed the match last night but have to say that considering the tickets were very cheap (ours were around 14 quid ) the ground was three quarters full at best.

See you all saturday

UP THE ADDICKS!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    good work. say hello to carl for me and enjoy tonight.

see you saturday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]believe it or not she hasn't lost a thing

we didn't have a drink till about 4pm then only two more pre match , after the match we had a few more and our first smoke of the day which left is wanting bed as we had been up since five .

Today has been spent mostly walking and visiting the usual sights (adidas , nike , puma , g-star , perfume shops) and a quick lunch in an irish pub .

Enjoyed the match last night but have to say that considering the tickets were very cheap (ours were around 14 quid ) the ground was three quarters full at best.

See you all saturday

UP THE ADDICKS!

On Five Live, they said that most of the England fans left about 20 mins before the end..... what was that all about?
  • Options
    You go to Amsterdam and have lunch in an Irish pub...how typically British of you...
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Make sure you go to Barney's (Map) for breakfast and a milkshake one day and the Kadinsky just down from Dam square, with the bar on one side and the coffee shop on the other. They have a house dj in there some nights and there's a nice atmosphere... That's my experience, anyway.