Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The best cheese sarnie

fresh uncut loaf

lots of butter

Extra mature english chedder

picalilli

or with a a fresh cut onion.

packet of crisps as well.

or bagette split right down middle in two and a nice soft cheese like brie , few grapes. Its a bit Euro but tasty.

PS AFKA i dont give a sh*t if its been done before and u do your Admiral Donetez thingy im hungry !

Comments

• Options
    ONION... brought up on cheese and onion sandwiches as a kid. still love them to this day with a bit of salt.
  • Options
    I like some Branston on mine or just HP sauce sometimes.
  • Options
    HP sauce !! f**k me Chirpy now i know why you use the 149 bus !!!!!!
  • Options
    French brie on a french baguette.

Oh la la GH !!
  • Options
    Very fresh baked white bread or baguette- no butter, scraping of mayo and a really good quality strong cheddar.

Optional ham, dry off the bone stuff not the rubbish pre packed in supermarkets, extra mayo needed. Black Pepper...

Hungry now....
  • Options
    best cheese sarnie ? one without cheese, can't stand the stuff.
  • Options
    mayo mayo !!!!! and we are worried that society is breaking down ? no wonder it is with mayo ! on a cheese sarnie (wipes tear from eye)

Ohh la la indeed AFKA was hoping that Vicki Michell in that French Maids outfit would be doing the sarnie for me. well maybe not the sarnie !
  • Options
    Piping hot doughy bread bought from the Greek bakers at 3am when coming home, so warm the butter melts on it. Tear off lump of bread and add chunk of stilton or mature cheeder.

Or if being civilised with a bit of cucumber in nice little quarters with the crusts cut off and pot of tea with cakes at the Ritz.
  • Options
    picalilli was invented by the devil himself!! never eat anything that can be used to paint signs in tube tunnels!! white bread good butter or marge white chedder and either the sauce from branston dont do the chunks or a nice dollop of marmite on top, or school favioute was chesse with ready salty chrisps on top.
  • Options
    Toasted with no extras, only ketchup.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    a Cheese sandwich must be xtra mature cheedar on a sandwich loaf cut into doorsteps with letuce cucumber and picalilli with Bertolli spread

Prawn Cocktail crisps and cup of coffee to accompany

i feel like homer with donuts
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]never eat anything that can be used to paint signs in tube tunnels!!

LOL

Picallili is for cold cuts and mashed potato only, never in sandwiches.

Baguette today will contain loin of pork with caramelised apple, and gooseberry chutney. I'm counting the minutes down !!
  • Options
    I tell you what, you guys asking for extra mature are mad - i hate that lingering taste it leaves on the roof of your mouth.

Strength no more than a 3 for me.
  • Options
    WSS take it out the wrapper first mate !
  • Options
    chesse aint cheese unless it dries the top of your mouth out the stronger the better