Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Final: Man U or Chelski?

I can't say I feel much for either side, but I think on balance Man U for me, if only because Fergie has developed a fair few England players and has been a successful manager for two decades, putting together at least three great sides in that time and managing change pretty well, by bringing new players on as others were sold or pensioned off.

Comments

• Options
    Man yoo all the way
  • Options
    Man Utd all day.
  • Options
    Man yoo i guess
  • Options
    tough one lets hope football is the winner,after 90 minutes of sheer hell your gona get thristy... either way someone will be sick as a parrot or over the moon, so its a game of two halves really. if someone gets one early doors then it will be end to end stuff, withe the possibilty of the lottery that is a pentally shootout.
  • Options
    United
  • Options
    not bothered TBH
  • Options
    Chelsea purely for friends out there
  • Options
    Not bothered.
  • Options
    I'd like United,but I reckon Chels will win though.
    Would rather have seen Arsenal in the final as they play the best football and are great ambassadors for the English game - superb club.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I'd like United,but I reckon Chels will win though.

Same here.

Has been raining heavily in Moscow this morning, and there were already doubts about the pitch. If it cuts up bad, i think it will suit Chelsea more.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    United on penalties after a 10 all draw.
  • Options
    Man United must win - all my family support Chelsea and it would make my day if they lost.

I'm no longer in touch with any of my family, but the hatred for Chelsea still burns brightly!
  • Options
    Not bothered either way but at a push United.
  • Options
    For most of us proper football fans it has to be a case of who you want to lose the most.

Have no love for either team or what they both represent.

On Balance I have to say that I would prefer to see the team in red win over Chel$ea.

At least with United they have produced players from their Academy - Brown, Giggs, Scholes etc. Only Terry came through the ranks at Stamford Bridge, the rest purchased by a very wealthy man with nothing better to do with his ill gotten gains.
  • Options
    United
  • Options
    Man U. Would love A.Cole to be the first english player to play for different teams and not win in either.
  • Options
    Dont care.........
  • Options
    United. For me Chelsea represent everything that's bad about football and footballers - although I would quite like to see Avram Grant win the trophy and then tell them to stick their job!
  • Options
    Chelsea, Blues Brothers and all that...
  • Options
    I am not too bothered about who wins, I just hope that the game is not the negative, boring 120minutes followed by penalties that I suspect it will be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Utd but it will probably be one of them when i sit down to watch ill properly decide then.
  • Options
    Fancy united to win but looking at Betfair this afternoon they're drifting out (mug punters almost always back Man U in). If this was boxing i'd say the fix was in but as this is football and we're playing in Moscow and Chelsea have a Russian owner and fixes in football are unheard of........
  • Options
    i'm not saying it doesn't go on, but i cannot see a fix in a game of this magnitude. Only possible way would be if the ref was bought and gave a match changing decision.

But at the end of the day these are two teams of players at the top of their game, who can only play to win
  • Options
    If Cliff can lose the Eurovision anythings possible.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SantaClaus[/cite]Fancy united to win but looking at Betfair this afternoon they're drifting out (mug punters almost always back Man U in). If this was boxing i'd say the fix was in but as this is football and we're playing in Moscow and Chelsea have a Russian owner and fixes in football are unheard of........

:-) You watch, United are winning 1-0 on the 90th minute and either the floodlights go out or the 4th official holds up 10 minutes of injury time on the board!
  • Options
    No love for either side but want Chelsea to win to night.

My boss is a Chelsea fan (a proper one) and I want to leave work early on Friday. If they win she'll be in a good mood, I'll have no chance if they lose!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    Would rather have seen Arsenal in the final as they play the best football and are great ambassadors for the English game - superb club.

Well that worked! Not.
    Was expecting the poster above me to bite!! ;-)
  • Options
    Has to be United, I don't think I could take those arrogant Chelski fans bragging they've won the Champions League, although I suppose you'll still have the Man U fans going on about the double.

Still be difficult cheering on the reds though.
  • Options
    united for me to. loads of chelski tossers at my work and no man yoo.

think that hargreaves is quality, dont like chelski kit, its orrible, and dont start me on the goalie kit, awful!

less of 2 evils tho for me, but glad the scouse chicken mourners didnt make it

decent start to the game i spose
  • Options
    so who is gonna win ?

can't help thinking Chelsea are going to nick it