Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 'what do you work as thread'

MCSMCS
edited August 2006 in Other Football and Sports
So we already did the 'where do live thread', 'where do you work thread', so now i am starting a what do you work as thread.

Comments

• Options
    I am in the print and work as a Mac operator, yawn! Have done for 8 years.
  • Options
    Interview people like you among other things : )
  • Options
    I'm a technician at UCL . Some say (and do) that it's not real work. I'm inclined to agree.

I take it Ben your HR / Human remains
  • Options
    Manager of a team of 6 IT Recruitment Consultants
  • Options
    Mix of Sports Development/Events Management/Business change advisor for a government department.
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    Professional bum.

Grrr...My icon hasnt changed.
  • Options
    Boring old IT Support, currently seconded to IT Security (with the occasional juicy investigation into misuse of IT services ;-) )
  • Options
    i'm a lecturer. entertaining those that can't get a job with witty anecdotes and pointless facts.
  • Options
    broadcast access services for deaf/blind viewers
  • Options
    Draughtsman/project coordinator for a structural engineering firm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Run my own Independant Finacial Advice/ Mortgage Brokering business.
  • Options
    Senior Developer for an Insurance Quotes software company
  • Options
    Similar to Stanmoreaddick except rather than run it I work for someone like him.
  • Options
    International Finance for a Hollywood film studio.
  • Options
    leaburn, you work for fox?
  • Options
    No, was DreamWorks, just been taken over by Paramount - I'm in the opposite corner of Soho Square to Fox.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Similar to Stanmoreaddick except rather than run it I work for someone like him.[/quote]

Tough luck Ketman! ;-)
  • Options
    Hello Passit, at the (print) firm i used to work for (for 6 odd years) have all the printing contracts for the dvd sleeves for paramount, and fox for that matter. Dreamworks too i think!
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]Hello Passit, at the (print) firm i used to work for (for 6 odd years) have all the printing contracts for the dvd sleeves for paramount, and fox for that matter. Dreamworks too i think!

Really? I spend most of my time working on DVD P+L's so your firm would have been feeding my numbers - small World! Must be a pretty big firm, I'm not too sure how it works at our end - I think Technicolor supply us with finished product so must subcontract sleeve printing I guess?!
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    @04: At the place where you work now, do you do the ones for the Chineses bloke in New Cross, `cos they really are top class?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    pa and property development co-ordinator for a noodle restaurant
  • Options
    work for a firm of accountants.
  • Options
    PettsWood - I'm a freelancer but mainly business coaching, management and HR stuff. Was doing a quality assessment in a co. and O4 MCS was one of the interviewees.
  • Options
    Was he pissssshed?
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    Business Intelligence / Management Information Officer (sounds posh, don't it?!) for Financial Ombudsman Service
  • Options
    US law firm, run the office.
  • Options
    Senior Underwriter for a City based insurance company
  • Options
    Management Accountant (zzzzz) for a Financial Research Distribution Company.
  • Options
    He was sober and we talked about CAFC most of the time. No wonder his firm didn't meet the Standard.
  • Options
    I was sober! You sure Ben!!!???