Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Attendance Comparisons

Brilliant stuff if you're a statto, all the ave attendances from the Prem down to the Kent League.

http://www.tonykempster.co.uk/attcomp.htm

Comments

• Leeds above some Premiership clubs
  • sad to see Erith & Belvedere averaging just 85 nowadays.
  • Brache Sparta in 982nd place had a lowest attendance of 1.

So they didnt count his dog then.
  • Clubs that may interest (rankings):

AFC Wimbledon - 92
    Dartford - 115
    Bromley - 138
    Welling - 149
  • unfortunately the following saw falls of 20% +
    Southend United, Brentford, Lincoln City, Luton Town, Accrington Stanley

Surprised to see FC United at no. 100 (and that's despite a 20% drop from the first season). And Wigan had just 14,000 for one PL game.
  • 23rd for us is bloody good. that should tell Pardew us fans are not as fickle as he would have everyone believe.

my local team don't do bad Carshalton Athletic ranked 192 and Sutton in at 159 yet carshalton's biggest attendance was over double of sutton's.

T
  • I remember playing against a lot of the teams down at the bottom of this table a few years ago Bedfont, Feltham, Cove Ashford Town, Crescent Rovers, Frimley Green, Sheerwater, Farnham Town, Warlingham, Chobham, AFC Wallingford, Cobham, Farleigh Rovers, Reading Town, Westfield, Raynes Park Vale, Colliers Wood, Sandhurst Town, Epsom & Ewell, Ash Utd, Dorking, Chessington & Hook, Merstham, Corinthian Casuals this list has got me all nostalgic.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]23rd for us is bloody good. that should tell Pardew us fans are not as fickle as he would have everyone believe.

my local team don't do bad Carshalton Athletic ranked 192 and Sutton in at 159 yet carshalton's biggest attendance was over double of sutton's.

T
    Thats the AFC Wimbledon factor for Carshaltons biggest crowd.Went to Sutton a few times last season so I helped their average.....only paid once though, so maybe not.
  • aah of course it was didn't think of that.

I remember the day as well Sutton council were habving a field day towing motors away parking was murder in the village near the ground.
  • The total average for the whole of the clubs listed per game is 1,595,360. No wonder were football mad in this country.
  • Sponsored links:

• maidstone at 168th and they are still homeless
  • Did you notice that for all the hoo ha about the attendance at the Valley and the subsequent atendance at Carrott Road, Burnley blew it all out the water with just over 3700 last night.
  • Dartford have the some best gates outside the Conferences, so that's good stuff.

AFC Wimbledon could still be higher with another promotion on the cards
  • Welling's attendances are up 36% this season, though that has artificially assisted by the AFC Wimbledon game and the Bromley game falling on NYD.
  • Interesting the three teams relegated last season:

Leicester (despite being top) -17%
    Scunthorpe -15%
    Colchester (despite new stadium) -12%
  • AFC Wimbledon, AFC Telford and FC United of Manchester are throwing the stats out all over the place
  • Millwall only up 0.5% despite excellent season and only losing 1 game at home.
  • How many do you reckon we'd get in League One?

I reckon an average of 16k. If we was top of the league we might push to 20k.
  • first year we'll be bolstered by reasonable away turnouts cos we'll be a new/smart ground for some to come to... i reckon 14k we'll get average.... if top 16-17k
  • 9000 average with 14k if we were near the top