Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wots more worrying ?

The fact that the mad lawyer with the shooter got shot 5 times or the fact that 9 !!!! so called marksmen shot at him but only hit him 5 times ?

Comments

• I have no sympathy, you fire guns randomly in the street you deserve what you get.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite]you deserve what you get.
    Or, in his case it seems, what you want.
  • If he was your and your now doing bird are there then grounds for an appeal
  • Mate didnt say he dint deserve it , i said if the so called OB "marksmen" 9 of which fired at him and only 5 hit him they aint very f**kin good are they ?
  • True, point taken, perhaps they were warning shots initially??
  • Or just getting their eye in ?
  • I think its more like Monty Python with the top flat hat saying "when i say fire, noooooooooooooooooo that wasnt me saying fire nooooooooooooo now look dont shoot , nooooooooooooooooooooooo i didnt mean fire nooooooooooooo o bollox just do what you want !!".
  • Putting down a marker, or so Fordham tells me, not that I'm saying the viking had anything to do with it of course.
  • The Firing Squad in Blackadder was one of the funniest sketches i've ever seen
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]The Firing Squad in Blackadder was one of the funniest sketches i've ever seen

yeah I saw this the other night , still very funny
  • Sponsored links:

• " Mr X the first 4 were warning shots, now you dont want us to realllllllllllllllly angree do you ?"