Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which team to support in Euro 2008

http://www.the-onion-bag.com/euro2008/whotosupport.php

Im poxy German

Comments

• Options
    im a crout as well feck it...
  • Options
    Portugal
  • Options
    Allez le blues
  • Options
    Somalia
  • Options
    You have selected Switzerland as your Euro 2008 team

Verdict: Wankdorf heh heh. Youngs Boys of Berne titter. Cheeky banker. If your sense of humour is as peurile as ours you should have a fun tournament..

What the feck does that first line mean

i am Swiss
  • Options
    im off out to get my lederhosen.
  • Options
    Couldn't give a flying one TBH, wont watch a single game, would have supported NI, Scotland or Wales if they had got through instead.
  • Options
    its just a bit of fun!
  • Options
    Switzerland for me!
  • Options
    Dont think ill watch much of it. Footie free summer until Brighton. Which might also be footie free. Then chomping at the bit for the big kick off only to be shattered after the first game--- God i love this club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Switzerland for me!

me too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]its just a bit of fun!

I know but still wont watch any of it, no home countries involved, plenty of Elvis & Rockabilly events during June/July to keep me happy.

My season (or at least the drinking part of it) starts on Wednesday 9th July at Welling, coming to a drunken crescendo on 26th July, wonder if Brighton council will put up big screens for us on the greens by the pavillion, mind you GH that screen in the K&Q there was big enough or what.
  • Options
    DA-9 you only wanna go back to that boozer cos its close to The LadyBoys of Thailands Caravans !! Its easy to tell which one Big Rob is in as the caravan is at a 45 degree angel !!
  • Options
    I'm really looking forward to it.

Got over the disappointment of England not being there a while ago. Downside is i won't have so many big sessions with my mates, the upside though is i'll be watching top quality technical football with no form of bias or self interest.

As long as the officials stamp out foul play and cheating early on, i think it has the potential to be a cracking championship. Portugal, the Dutch, Spain, Croatia, Chech Republic all play great attacking football, France and Germany will also be organised.
  • Options
    Apparently the thing the referees have been told to "clamp down on" as they seem to for every tournament is backchatting to the ref.

Could be interesting. I remember USA '94 when tackles from behind were clamped down on, everybody was getting sent off!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]

me too

And me.
  • Options
    I am Italy, which is a shame as i did want to support Holland
  • Options
    czech republic for me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]DA-9 you only wanna go back to that boozer cos its close to The LadyBoys of Thailands Caravans !! Its easy to tell which one Big Rob is in as the caravan is at a 45 degree angel !!

It's all lies I tell ya, all lies

Tell you what, they must be doing well (well they would in brighton) those caravans were bigger than my old flat.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Somalia[/quote]

Did not know Woolwich had a team competing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mate always support the local team !
  • Options
    ha ha very true

Hopefully its a one way ticket
  • Options
    gotta be romania, easy the best side in that group
  • Options
    Apparently Netherlands, bollox to that, I'm supporting Spain
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]czech republic for me

Same here, both in that quiz thing and general opinion.
  • Options
    Portugal
    France
    Czech Republic

... and the countries you should be booing are ...
    Poland
    Austria
    Russia

[cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]You have selected Switzerland as your Euro 2008 team

Verdict: Wankdorf heh heh.

What the feck does that first line mean

i am Swiss

Either they know about your habits or it is a reference to the swiss stadium called the Wankdorf the name of which some English people (it's not big and it's not clever) find amusing.
  • Options
    I'm Italy.......and I'm digusted by this! ;-))

My missus will kill me if she finds out.......especially after the last World Cup where they knocked out her beloved Socceroo's. Supposedly by cheating!
  • Options
    Of course I should say allegedly cheating!! ;-))
  • Options
    Croatia for me!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]

me too

And me.