Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Typical of todays top flight footballer

Interview with Kanu on the pitch celebrating with the rest of his team mates. The first thing he said was 'they can now give me a 3 year deal'.

Jes just won the cup and thats all he is worried about. Like Parker a gutter snipe.

Comments

• Options
    scum
  • Options
    except that wasn't how it went, he was asked if he hoped to be offered a new contract.

If you're gonna beat the nasty footballers with a stick, at least pick one that's deserving. This 'gutter snipe' instead of sitting on his arse counting his money, founded a heart foundation for African children 8 years ago, has raised millions in the process and provided the heart surgery to save around 400 children, and is still going strong today.
  • Options
    Very good point mate nice to hear that in truth. maybe some of the English Prem stars should also do alittle more for the kids, who aint got much.
  • Options
    And theres a charity game tonight at Fratton a Kanu 11 vs the majority of the Cup winning team so that they get loads of money in

Hats off Kanu i say
  • Options
    No man should be seen wearing a cap sideways though, especially one thats 45 (allegedly!). Great player though!
  • Options
    and he's got a hole in his heart and could keel over any minute I believe...
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong I think there are some right tossers playing at the highest level, but in reality papers don't want to talk about what the good guys are doing and I am sure there are plenty of footballers going about their lives in a positive way and doing a lot of good in the process. Amongst so many players of course there are gonna be some "billy big b*ll*cks" bit like in normal life really!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]except that wasn't how it went, he was asked if he hoped to be offered a new contract.

If you're gonna beat the nasty footballers with a stick, at least pick one that's deserving. This 'gutter snipe' instead of sitting on his arse counting his money, founded a heart foundation for African children 8 years ago, has raised millions in the process and provided the heart surgery to save around 400 children, and is still going strong today.

Before the thread had even opened i was going to post along these lines...

Saw the interview and Kanu is really not a typical top flight footballer- he was just enjoying the day with his family and the fans
  • Options
    i couldn't have f***** up a post better myself Mr Tong - good work mate LOL

Ypu've totally read into the comments wrongly