Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pubs in Northumberland Heath

Morning all, me and my girlfriend have just moved into our first house together in Northumberland heath on one of the roads down the bottom off the high street, can anyone reconmend any decent boozers? from the outside a few look a little rough, just would be nice to get a nice local boozer for when she has her mates over or the painters are in i can pop out for a swift half, any suggestions would be great cheers.

Comments

• Options
    the Royal Oak is ok from memory, though haven't been in for a couple of years.
  • Options
    Yeah the Royal Oak on the high street is alright , big boozer pool table etc .

Or the Great Harry although not been in for years
  • Options
    The Pheasant used to be Ok. and the Brewers is ok. The landlord used to go down The Valley.

If you need any carpets a well known face owns a carpet firm in the high st.

North Heath WMC was ok once but gets very Pikey.
  • Options
    who owns the carpet shop?
  • Options
    Have lived on the Heath for twenty years. The only pub I've ever been in is The Dutchess of Kent halfway down Brook Street and it's a very nice, pleasant pub. Never been in the others, they all look dives with undiserable customers.
  • Options
    cheers LA might have to pop in for a few next weekend, im on hengist road so its not that far is it?
  • Options
    The Duchess of Kent is a good pub.
  • Options
    The oaks ok, pheasant's a bit crap, the red barn in barnhurst is worth a visit, a good pub to watch footy in and has a garden too. Dont know if the little one on brook st is still open ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]The Pheasant used to be Ok. and the Brewers is ok. The landlord used to go down The Valley.

If you need any carpets a well known face owns a carpet firm in the high st.

North Heath WMC was ok once but gets very Pikey.

Brewers, big celtic/irish pub
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]who owns the carpet shop?

Well known Charlton face of cartoon character nickname
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Goofy?
  • Options
    The face or the guy who owns the carpet shop is my best mate, and i was his best man at his wedding, as for the pubs, my suggestions would be The Oak,Duchess and the Harry on a summers day/evening as it has a good garden and is very child friendly, the Pheasent and Brewers are clickie and the Duke of Northumberland is a dive, alternativley the Red Barn is only a five to ten minute walk
  • Options
    dont drink in The Red Barn. Its close to my mum and i dont want her distrubed !!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]The face or the guy who owns the carpet shop is my best mate, and i was his best man at his wedding, as for the pubs, my suggestions would be The Oak,Duchess and the Harry on a summers day/evening as it has a good garden and is very child friendly, the Pheasent and Brewers are clickie and the Duke of Northumberland is a dive, alternativley the Red Barn is only a five to ten minute walk

Has my best mate on saturday night !
  • Options
    The Barn is ok, although get a few herberts in there now, had my 18th birthday there in the Cellar Bar, happy days
  • Options
    shag am i missing something here
  • Options
    cheers lads, will try a few out over the next few weeks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite]

Has he got a personalised number plate?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite]

Has he got a personalised number plate?

Dont know.....80's cartoon character, 3 letters
  • Options
    I know who you mean.....saw a car 4x4 I think that had "you know what" as its plate in Sidcup yesterday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tarquine ?
  • Options
    Leave off..............lol...............lucky if he has tax on his motor let alone personal number plate
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Leave off..............lol...............lucky if he has tax on his motor let alone personal number plate

Lol....
  • Options
    No mate he said a personal number plate might not be his though. Might have just sorta found it , as you do.
  • Options
    Well he's needs to find this imposter and give him a good carpeting, or lay down the lino, I mean law.
  • Options
    might get his coller underfelt by the OB if he did
  • Options
    Before it piles up on him
  • Options
    get a grip (errod) lads
  • Options
    Where's shag when you need him
  • Options
    I'm worn out mate