Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Rangers fan" arrested

...name of O'Donnel.

Yep, and I'm a priest.

Comments

• Options
    Your a priest !!!!!

I always though you walked a bit funny but maybe u was doing the River Dance !!!!
  • Options
    Just seen this on Follow follow

People have said that the big screen in our square had a technical fault and thats why the match wasnt shown. I know for a fact that is b******s. It wasnt shown because of the shear numbers in the sqaure. The reasoning was that if Rangers scored, there would be bedlam. But whichever thick c**** makes these decisions obviously didnt realise the implications of not showing the game. If they wherent going to show it, they shouldve informed everyone at 6 o clock and give people time to fine somewhere else, not at f***in kick off. Its an absolute disgrace, and so typical of UEFA event. I couldve organised it better, it was a sham. They totally underestimated the amount of scots that would travel. Logical thing to do would be to put a big screen in old Trafford and let people watch it there, then there wouldve been no bother. 2 f***in s***ty fan parks was never going to be enough. I could see it, everyone else could, why cant the f***in organisers of these events? Useless c****, heads should f***in role after tonight.
  • Options
    so your blaming celtic fans?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]...name of O'Donnel.

Yep, and I'm a priest.

O'Donnell.....GH, Gump, Leftbehind...it couldn't be...could it??????

PMSL
  • Options
    When they start the Jocks invasion of England sh*t is when i start geting the arse withit.

Even Alex Furgerson "biggest invasion of England since Boony Prince Charrly"------------------------------------yes mate please tell me which tree he hid in again ?
  • Options
    bonnie prince charlie was about as scottish as luther blissett
  • Options
    whoevere wrote that swearing rant should get a life.

it was a football match for god sake. the screen didn't work. $hit happens. no need for ANYONE to behave like an animal over a football match. wasn't the game on itv? watch it at home, in any pub, in any town, city, country.

heads shouldn't roll for god sake. why do people want and expect so much for nothing and then complain and get so angry when they don't get their own way. they should grow up.

shame on those that sulked massively because they couldn't watch their game. they've spoilt it for everyone else.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]...name of O'Donnel.

Yep, and I'm a priest.[/quote]

O'Donnell.....GH, Gump, Leftbehind...it couldn't be...could it??????

PMSL[/quote]

ha ha that would be a turn up for the books lol
  • Options
    The line:

"But whichever thick c**** makes these decisions obviously didnt realise the implications of not showing the game."

Oh yes, because they should have 'realised' that hundreds of people would rampage in the streets, smash windows, pull up trees and beat up policeman. Because thats what normal people do when they can't watch a football match.
  • Options
    have to agree somewhat, allowing a large group of footy fans to congregate and get pissed up expecting to watch a game and then telling them its off at the last moment is a very very stupid thing to do.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2008
    Suzzzzzzzzzzziiii. There is one major flaw in your arguement hun ! Booze and footie fans aint logical ,or mature,or reasoned.

Razil -- well not telling em aint on wasnt actually on was it ? i mean pissed or not one or two in the 1000,000 might have noticed the screen was blank !
  • Options
    this would have happened whether celtic dundee or charlton played,hangers on usually spoil it sadly.
  • Options
    Suz, agree that its no excuse for the behaviour, but put yourself in the same position, by some freak of nature, Charlton get to the Uefa cup final, ticket or no ticket we'd all be there regardless.
  • Options
    w.h. smiths would have been looted if we were there,every train related book stolen
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    That made me smile Da_9. Us in Europe lol lol lol 20,000 zimmers frames parked up.

we would have all be siting there holding hand singing KumBa Ya. and anyone standing up would have been canned to death like in "The Life of Brian"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]w.h. smiths would have been looted if we were there,every train related book stolen

You into your trains then nolly? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]That made me smile Da_9. Us in Europe lol lol lol 20,000 zimmers frames parked up.

It would be a pork pie fest mate
  • Options
    no but im outnumbered stu.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]That made me smile Da_9. Us in Europe lol lol lol 20,000 zimmers frames parked up.

if it wasnt for poxy Millsmall we would have got into Europe the year they got to the FA cup final.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    yeah, fair enough, I'd want to be with other charlton fans and soak up the atmosphere. but it wasn't like that was the ONLY screen in the whole world showing it. no need to jump a policeman, fight everyone, throw bottles bricks all sorts at anyone and everyone when the screen doesn't work. essentially a bad scale of 'throwing your toys out of the pram'
    its unfortunate it didn't work. i'm sure the company are very upset that they couldn't get it working, but like i said above $hit happens. things don't work 100% all of the time.

its no excuse that *some* football fans drink and behave badly. thats a terrible excuse.

now they won't do it again for the champions league final because they are scared of it happening again. thats disgusting imo. a few people in the minority have spoilt it for everyone and I find that really sad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dont matter mate Millwall beat us to Europe end of. They have been there and we may never get there.
  • Options
    But Suzziiiiiiiiii footie fans and booze i mean all day boozing its just "match--- tinder ----light" not saying its right or anything.
  • Options
    As I said, no excuse for what happened, but you cant blame people for travelling when we all know we would all do it, but I have heard the same rumour and read it on a website from a steward that was there that it was a decision to not show it and not a fault with the screen so they could disperse the large crowd, still, like Elvis, Lord Lucan and Diana, the rumours will never go away and only a handful of people will ever know the truth.
  • Options
    no chance of getting Rangers on a friendly now chaps. Oh well... Am sure Celtic are available. :-)
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I think this has been done to death now.

Well done Rangers for getting to the final, they had clearly played well above themselves and beat some decent clubs to get there. What followed was a real shame, and i'm sure blame / excuses will rumble on for a long time to come.

But this is a Charlton site, not a Rangers one. Or a Celtic one. The final has come and gone, and if you want to continue talking about these clubs, please do it on their own forums. Please respect that.

Thanks
  • Options
    Just to add, no one has approved of the violence. Who are people arguing with?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]But Suzziiiiiiiiii footie fans and booze i mean all day boozing its just "match--- tinder ----light" not saying its right or anything.[/quote]

Should we cross reference this against your comments in the crime in the "safe on the Streets" thread? Then you were all for vigilante attacks, followed by locking them up and throwing away the key. Now you are making excuses for thugs...