Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Over celebrating

After seeing the Brisal City and Kingston Upon Hull fans invade the pitch in their respective matches, is it me or were the celebrations a tad over the top?

Comments

• I dont know. You d best ask Neil Warnock :)
  • it is called passionate support. the last time we saw such at the valley was may 1975!
  • nothing for it

Shame more people at teh Valley dont have passion anymore
  • What about September 1985 at the Valley....

Hull are now 1 game from prem league and have never played there - how long as it been since a Bristol club was in the top flight it has got to be 25 years plus - 82?

Not over the top at all...
  • edited May 2008
    nothing wrong with a good pitch invasion to celebrate ask the 20000 (well if you believe all those that tell you it was them there must have been) people that invaded after our 2nd goal a blackburn years ago when they put a poor bird OB on the gate i think we were the first team to beat them there under dalglish the season they went up

and yes honestly i was one i am on the end of season video dancing around the post and with leaburn i think it was as was eddie addick
  • ive never been on The Valley pitch so i would pitch invade if i was in their shoes
  • [cite]Posted By: pickwick[/cite]What about September 1985 at the Valley....

Hull are now 1 game from prem league and have never played there - how long as it been since a Bristol club was in the top flight it has got to be 25 years plus - 82?

Not over the top at all...

With both teams at the start of the season not really expecting it either...............

Let them enjoy....
  • edited May 2008
    I think that all powerful triumvirate of the Metropolitan Police, Greenwich Council and Paddy Powell have between them crushed and great feeling to get on the pitch. Crying shame.
  • never get that at the valley.
  • Takes 15 mins after the game just to get to the concourse from the North Upper !!!
    Would have lost in the final at Wembley before I made it pitchside at The Valley.
  • Sponsored links:

• weve been on it a couple of time last being when we got in the playoffs for the first time. remeber being in the f block and chantting "on the pitch on the pitch!!" and some doris in the annoucment box said dont do it and we all did it was wicked!! one of the stewards was waving a corner flag in the air to celebrate aswell!! those were the days before they we either forign students or millwall nazi's.
  • hardly on the scale of bristol though.