Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you were a dog

What breed would you be,i used to get called Jack at Nat West when I worked there because i used to always bite back and wouldn't let anything lie,so they said i was like a Jack Russell.

Barts for me a Bloodhound
1905 great dane
Nolly Staff

please continue

Comments

• Options
    i was called a boxer before,because my dad used to think i was quite scatty,always forgetting my boxing gear,even once losing my gumsheild in the junoir abas and having to use someones elses....yuck,nothing changed i went to pick my daughter up a week early last month
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i was called a boxer before,because my dad used to think i was quite scatty,always forgetting my boxing gear,even once losing my gumsheild in the junoir abas and having to use someones elses....yuck,nothing changed i went to pick my daughter up a week early last month

Are you punch-drunk?....;-)
  • Options
    a little,that night in the abas i boxed a boy who hit me so hard i saw stars for a week,on top of the stars were little silver men dancing,no lie.
  • Options
    An sort of puppy i.e. constantly weeing at inappropriate moments.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]a little,that night in the abas i boxed a boy who hit me so hard i saw stars for a week,on top of the stars were little silver men dancing,no lie.

Did he hit you with LSD? ;-)
  • Options
    would have boxed better that night,got done in the second
  • Options
    Nice one Nolly, that made me laugh. My kids reckon i m like my Westie. small but stroppy. Ps i ve seen stars too . Untill then I thought it only happened in cartoons.
  • Options
    Small and stroppy...sounds just like me :)
  • Options
    great big slobbering St Bernard