Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simon Jordan

In today's times calling Bristol City fans morons.He went out for a fag at half-time and they started calling him a poof and orange.Poor old Simon

Comments

• Options
    the bloke calls eveyone morons when he is on the loosing side!bitter!
  • Options
    does he not know what the word Banter means

Its happens at every club players board members fans

Its a fact of life FFS
  • Options
    Jordan puts himself out there so has to be able to take it... if Richard Murray popped out for a tab... the bristol city fans probably wouldnt have a clue who he was.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]In today's times calling Bristol City fans morons.He went out for a fag at half-time and they started calling him a poof and orange.Poor old Simon

He went out for a fag at half-time...Hmmmn. I always thought he was a bit gay
  • Options
    I wonder if the Bristol City fans would rather be morons than a cu.... ;-)

Here's the article...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/football_league/article3934460.ece
  • Options
    He thinks anyone who calls him orange is a moron.

So that makes me a moron, I guess!!
  • Options
    IM A MORON TOO !
  • Options
    I'm a moron!
  • Options
    Bristol City fans have just gone up a notch or two in my estimation!!!
  • Options
    Jordan should take all the Bristol City fans to court - that'll teach em!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2008
    how anyone can slag off a man who gives up his own time to give interviews like this, I don't know. What a charming, selfless man. ;-)

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/money/article2367182.ece

(I know its been on here before, but always deserves to be brought up)
  • Options
    That article is hilarious: "they called me orange!" - well boo hoo what beastly people! Those no-marks are obviously just jealous of your massive wealth and extreme good looks Simon, keep telling yourself that!

As easy (and fun) as it is to mock the orange wally, it would be sad day if he stepped down and was replaced by a gracious, erudite chairman. That club and that man are a match made in heaven!
  • Options
    Reminds me of seeing Frank Rijkaard sneaking out for a sneaky one at Stamford Beach after CHelsea had just knocked Barca out of the champions league (the one where Ronaldinho scored that unbelieveable goal by just waving his leg around the ball), chelsea fans started hurling abuse and shouting who are ya etc. Rijkaard just stood there shrugged his shoulders, finished his fag and went back in. Moral of this story, Rijkaard takes it better than Jordan!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite] Moral of this story, Rijkaard takes it better than Jordan!

That probably explains the expression Tango Man usually has on his face! Bit more KY or Vaseline perhaps?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]Reminds me of seeing Frank Rijkaard sneaking out for a sneaky one at Stamford Beach after CHelsea had just knocked Barca out of the champions league (the one where Ronaldinho scored that unbelieveable goal by just waving his leg around the ball), chelsea fans started hurling abuse and shouting who are ya etc. Rijkaard just stood there shrugged his shoulders, finished his fag and went back in. Moral of this story, Rijkaard takes it better than Jordan!

His trophy cabinet might have something to do with why "who are ya?" might not really bother the man... Rijkaards Honours
  • Options
    Gotta be brave to take on Rikjaard given his gobbing abilities!
  • Options
    I'm more concerned how its ok for chairman to pop where they like for a cigarette, but the rest of us get told to stuff it....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I'm more concerned how its ok for chairman to pop where they like for a cigarette, but the rest of us get told to stuff it....
    It's because the colour of his body blends in perfectly with the hi-vis jackets the stewards wear and nobody notices him going out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I'm more concerned how its ok for chairman to pop where they like for a cigarette, but the rest of us get told to stuff it....

Very good point, remember seeing Henry outside with his pipe loads of times in the West stand car park. see, one rule for us plebs and one for the likes of Henry in his smoking jacket, he does live in Bromley you know. :-)
  • Options
    No doubt it was some mincy fruit-flavoured tobacco....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So he's got blonde hair, an orange face and yellow fingers.

Freak.
  • Options
    Think Jordan is a moron for not realising the more he moans in the press about abuse he gets the more it will happen. He likes publicity and perhaps " methinks he doth protest too much "
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite]

Very good point, remember seeing Henry outside with his pipe loads of times in the West stand car park. see, one rule for us plebs and one for the likes of Henry in his smoking jacket, he does live in Bromley you know. :-)

Well at least you didn't say it was a smoking cardigan
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]No doubt it was some mincy fruit-flavoured tobacco....

No, always hard shag for me ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Postedquote]

No, always hard shag for me ; - )

Cheers sweetie
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Postedquote]

No, always hard shag for me ; - )[/cite]
    [cite]

Cheers sweetie[/cite]

Anytime darling