Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luton to be punished again....

And will start the season on -15 points.

There is a very real chance they will be non-league in a couple of years.

Little club that punched above its weight for a number of years. Very worrying.

Comments

• Little club who punched above their weight and always turned us over
  • Little clue who punched above their weight thanks to a dodgy pitch
  • Little club with very dodgy management IMO.
  • Feel sorry for the fans and players.
  • Although it isn't very far I always used to HATE going to Luton. Complete fooking dump. No decent boozers. Bit of a schlep back to the station afterwards - and we always seemed to get turned over there!
  • feel sorry for andrew mills getting himself unjustifiably caught up in all the Luton stuff after he did so well at Charlton with the signing of Traore, faye, diawara etc.
  • That'll be the only good news for Watford fans today.
  • not true according to their official site. May happen but not confirmed yet by the League and discussions ongoing.
  • Email from my Luton mate at work:
    [cite]Posted By: Luton Fan[/cite]Mate

Could be worse, we could have a squad of less than 18 professionals and still be waiting for the outcome of an illegal payments charges from the FA, still be in administration and be in the bottom league of English football

To think four years ago we beat Hull to the league 1 title & beat Bristol City 5-0 and then finished 10 places higher than Hull In Championship

Bitter not me
  • I am sure this little club knock our so called bigger club out of the cup last season. But aint this just typical of the FA to pick on the smaller clubs whilst the Vermin across the water........umm...lets not open that old chestnut eh!