Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Alma, Sidcup tonight for the match...

I expect to see you in there AFKA...;-)

Comments

• More midweek drinking for AFKA...tut tut!
  • had my fix last night. Didn't know they had a screen in the Alma ?
  • edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]had my fix last night. Didn't know they had a screen in the Alma ?

In the Public bar there's a tv...
  • No, you want to be in the Cutty with me & Leftbehind and Klansman from CL
  • Gump you sure that a tv as in channel four not a tv as in lilly savage ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Gump you sure that a tv as in channel four not a tv as in lilly savage ?

Lol...Suzi reckons its a gay pub..
  • Ginge and Young un should be with me and a mate Conner
  • Take it everyone is sitting down to watch the Fayster in action tonight?
  • Yeah, he's a Rangers legend............................................not
  • Myself Gumbo & Medders will be watching the game in the Vineyard in the Bourne High Street.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2008
    I'm going to the cinema to watch Patrick Dempsey as I couldn't give two hoots about the European match tonight. I'll find out the Hull v Watford result when i get out :-)

and the Alma used to be a gay pub i'm sure of it...... till gump started going...!
  • i thought it was other way around Suziii. Didnt the pub start to go a bit "pinkish" when Gump started using it as his local? It might have been his "man bag" that started it all.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]i thought it was other way around Suziii. Didnt the pub start to go a bit "pinkish" when Gump started using it as his local? It might have been his "man bag" that started it all.

You're only jealous....
  • The Alma was definately a Gay Pub on Wednesday evenings 30 years ago.......

It was advertised as such in Gay News and the Rose Bruford College Drama students used to frequent..Nudge nudge say no more..

Long time ago though.
  • [cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite]The Alma was definately a Gay Pub on Wednesday evenings 30 years ago.......

It was advertised as such in Gay News and the Rose Bruford College Drama students used to frequent..Nudge nudge say no more..

Long time ago though.

You seem to know too much about this??????
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Myself Gumbo & Medders will be watching the game in the Vineyard in the Bourne High Street.

I'll buy SoS a pint if he turns up...
  • The husband of an old colleague of mine drunk in The Alma nearly 30 years ago I went there with them once or twice.

It seemed a very quiet backstreet pub back then from what I remember. I don't remember being conscious of anything "different"
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]The husband of an old colleague of mine drunk in The Alma nearly 30 years ago I went there with them once or twice.

It seemed a very quiet backstreet pub back then from what I remember. I don't remember being conscious of anything "different"

It was a good pub of the type you dont see so much of these days. I was in the 6th form at Chis and Sid and we used have a pint in there at lunchtime. Nice pint of Courage Best. Havent been there for years. Hope its the same now.
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    It seemed a very quiet backstreet pub back then

Still is.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    It seemed a very quiet backstreet pub back then

Still is.

Apparently they like it quiet around the back
  • Sponsored links:

• It is a gay pub I'm in there all the time with my harem
  • Shag - you know AFKA doesnt like that!
  • come down the cutty gonna be a great night loads going
  • Thanks for deleting admin , right laugh