Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The sh*t shaped in Bristol fashion.....

...sorry, well drunk, but wanted to add that headline :-)

Comments

• Options
    I'll get Medders to e-mail you 'the Bristol stool chart tomorrow'

Even one of us could modify that suitably
  • Options
    edited May 2008
  • Options
    Oh dear, just don't cough on the way up the stairs then!! I had a few ciders in celebration and if you've done the same as well as the saveloy and chips on top of dinner combo then I fear for your journey to work tomorrow too.

Take a spare pair of calvins in tomorrow just in case eh mate
  • Options
    It was like another team turned up for the extra time, Palace were all over city in the second half, they dominated the game, ran riot they did. But what a brilliant performance in extra time by Bristol and there fans were brilliant.

Well done for stuffing the Palace!
  • Options
    Started off with a clever headline, and descended into a bowel debate.

This forum is finished :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]It was like another team turned up for the extra time, Palace were all over city in the second half, they dominated the game, ran riot they did.

Really ? I thought the Worzels were well on top for the first 20 mins of the 2nd half
  • Options
    They had a few chances, that cracking shot that hit the bar right at the end, but I thought Palace looked the stronger side going into extra time.
  • Options
    What happened - have the nigel's dreams turned to plop?
  • Options
    Down the pan Off It, down the pan !!!!
  • Options
    They have to face a 12th season without a league point from Charlton! 12 Years!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ahhh, I feel so sorry for them. We were young once too you know.
  • Options
    Many a year passes without hope, only half a dream passes and then, then the season is over. Year after year that is the life of a Palace fan.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]They have to face a 12th season without a league point from Charlton! 12 Years!
    What about the point they got at The Valley when we sent them down?

I know it seems like ages since we were in the Prem but surely not that long!