Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO Salad

Mate i think it was you that was looking for a new utility company ? and i said NPower where doing a big punt for customers. well mate dont touch em. They have by far the biggest number of complaints re overcharging, wrong billing etc.

Comments

• Options
    Cheers mate, it was for the boiler which was playing up - actually broke so had to fork out for a new circuit board. Got a decent local guy to do the work. Wife wants me to get us a service contract which covers parts, so might get a British Gas one - although I'd rather not.

Thanks.
  • Options
    My parents dealings with British Gas re. service contract have been disappointing. Had them out a few times cos of boiler and pipe troubles (the actually installed the whole system), it took them ages to actually come following a call out (nothing like the service they apparently offer with the plan), plus on a couple of occasions they had caveats about what was covered (certain parts or types of damage not covered) within their service plan meaning that my parents had to fork out more. To be honest I think the British gas service plan is about as good as their normal service (so save yourself the £10 to £15 a month unless you think your boiler is definately going to go upstream in the next year).