Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tuesday is Happy Thoughts Day

Well it aint but im saying it is !!

F**king news at moment is all sad, deeply disturbing stuff. Kids dying. Scum on the streets. Oil and gas prices going through the roof. Burma 100,000 dead , anyone else think that this would be a good opertunity for the junta to get rid or all and any who they want ? 10,000 dead in China !

1/So my first happy thought for Tuesday is the sun will be out on another great spring day in Gods country .

Comments

• Options
    lets hope so brother.
  • Options
    Yep and they catch the vermin that killed that lad
  • Options
    And Bristol City get six
  • Options
    Only 6 GH
  • Options
    and after i struggle off the hell hole that is the 149 bus i bump into tango man without his minders , just for a chat of course --------------------see happy thoughts !!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]and after i struggle off the hell hole that is the 149 bus i bump into tango man without his minders , just for a chat of course
    see happy thoughts !!!!!

I get a 149 from LB to Bishopsgate, about 0634hrs Mon-Fri. Funny crowd!
  • Options
    We've got a new season coming up and we are going to be the first club to go through a Championship season unbeaten.
  • Options
    I'm going away for a couple of days. Happy Tuesday.
  • Options
    palace lose , there is no other feasible alternative for me
  • Options
    Given myself day off, just been in garden, great day in Gods country. watched the paraqueets and green fiches on me nuts (not as painful as it sounds). havnt brought a paper, wont watch any news till tonite. Some retail theropy later, might buy the wife something as she has been working all hours god has sent last few weeks.

All simple stuff but its still happy Tuesday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody hell, GH ...... you're well happy and grateful.

And all because Charlton are unbeaten for more than a fortnight ......

o)
  • Options
    i am 40 today and i've just been given the canvas print of clive mendonca at the play off final so it is a happy tuesday for me!
  • Options
    palarse getting turned over tonight, the Queens 11 winning the Uefa cup final 2mrw night, the sun is shining
  • Options
    HAppy Tuesday to my Boab as i loaned him the beer money for Manchester tomorrow

Helping a fellow Bear out in his time of need
  • Options
    it can't get any happier than palace getting done!!
  • Options
    nope what a great way to finish a great happy tuesday
  • Options
    happy birthday billy