Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exactly the type of midfielder we need next season

Ian Ashbee of Hull. Seen him a few times this season and a younger version of him (he's 32 now!) is exactly what our midfield has been lacking. Team captain, gets stuck in, can play a bit, not afraid to dish out a rollicking to other players if necessary. Pards, if you're reading this, I've done my bit, all you've got to do is find someone that fits the bill, easy!

Comments

• Options
    Wasn't that the guy who assulted Sam? No thanks.
  • Options
    The guy's a thug
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Wasn't that the guy who assulted Sam? No thanks.[/quote]

I'm not actually suggesting him personally, but someone similar who would add that bit of steel to our midfield. While he was getting stuck in yesterday, Hughes was left to look quite good in midfield for Hull!
  • Options
    Just get Ambrose to bulk up over the summer and i think we've found our man.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SantaClaus[/cite]Just get Ambrose to bulk up over the summer and i think we've found our man.
    yeah, he should eat plenty of sausage over the summer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Wasn't that the guy who assulted Sam? No thanks.

I'm not actually suggesting him personally, but someone similar who would add that bit of steel to our midfield. While he was getting stuck in yesterday, Hughes was left to look quite good in midfield for Hull!

Agree we need a more agressive team but someone like him would be going too far.

Then again their thug is our hard but fair.