Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford v Hull

Hull two up already and could be more. Judging by the empty seats, many Watford fans weren't expecting much.

Comments

• Options
    disgraceful decision by the ref after 4 mins to disallow shittus goal never any foul on the keeper Hull must have trod in something this morning
  • Options
    Ref not the greatest. Hull do look good mind.I'm hoping they win as they'll have the biggest spending power should they stay down but not too fussed really. (any one of 3 teams will do :0) )
  • Options
    What on earth was that sending off for?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]What on earth was that sending off for?

Ref having a nightmare, really really poor.
  • Options
    Is it just me or is Gary Birtles one of the worst co-commentators around?

They all state the obvious but he takes it to another level, with a big dose of smugness. Tw@t.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Is it just me or is Gary Birtles one of the worst co-commentators around?

They all state the obvious but he takes it to another level, with a big dose of smugness. Tw@t.

Doesn't like us. Would rather have Ron Atkinson or David Pleat than Birtles.
  • Options
    Watford seem to have imploded exactly like us, only a few weeks later.
  • Options
    Sad for football that Hull could be promoted. Got to be one of the worst "football" teams ever to go up to the Prem (maybe).
  • Options
    I thought they looked ok yesterday to be honest. When you have a playmaker in the mould of Bryan Hughes in the middle of the park then you are always going to be playing lovely football
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I thought they looked ok yesterday to be honest. When you have a playmaker in the mould of Bryan Hughes in the middle of the park then you are always going to be playing lovely football

Is your cheek hurting what with your tongue being there? : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    re the Shitttu goal , I'd loved to have had that ref at our home game against them as his goal that day was way worse
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Watford seem to have imploded exactly like us, only a few weeks later.

My thoughs exactly AFKA, they looked terrified and totally short of ideas. Without King and Henderson to hit with long-balls up front and batter the door down they don't look half the side they did in the first part of the season.
  • Options
    I have a feeling watford are in big trouble. I thing Boothroyd is on his way if thay dont make it.