Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

First non-football Saturday of the Summer.......

So what's it to be ?

DIY ? Shopping ? Gardening ? Pub ?

I'm dismantling a greenhouse and digging up a tree. Should get a nice sweat on !

Comments

• Shopping in Maidstone for Hi_fi type equipment.
  • One big weekend down Maidstone baby!
  • More football at Wembley
  • Wem-ber-lee - See the Fleet play in the FA Trophy
  • Lazy one-

gig free too so probably sleep most of the morning and then meet a few friends in theatre land for a small sherry around tea time....
  • Shopping. Washing car. Getting ears lowered. Watching my mate play cricket. Pub.
    That is the plan, only the last one is guaranteed.
  • Wembley. Footy not over yet.
  • bit of golf and maybe some beer might be involved at some point.

should do some gardening, but i doubt i will!!
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite] Getting ears lowered.

Do what !?
  • Gatwick to pick daughter up who is home for a few days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Letting the kids do what they want so it'll probably be swimming in the morning and a kickabout in the afternoon.
  • edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]So what's it to be ?

Shopping ? Gardening ? Pub ?

But I do that anyway, on a footballing Saturday. tut, tut, men and their inability to multi task eh ...
  • Doing an outdoor photoshoot tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will stay like this!
  • Garden, dont know whether to do it tomorrow or Sunday, what say ye?
  • [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]Getting ears lowered.

Do what !?

He means a haircut
  • Gardening both days. Its in such a mess was thinking of giving Time Team a ring before i start !
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Gardening both days. Its in such a mess was thinking of giving Time Team a ring before i start !

get Charlie Dimmock round...
  • We will be trying to put our new TV on the wall in the living room and drilling holes so as to have any wires anywhere!! I think I may leave this to my Dad and NorthstandUltra while myself and My Mum sit in the garden. Only 7 weeks till my holiday so base tan needed.

:o)
  • For the last 3 years I`ve promised to pave our patio area, today is our 27th wedding anniversary and I`ve just spent 500 quid on 2 yards of type 1, a yard of sharp sand and 50 paving slabs, so my question to you good people is.....
    Will my missus be pleased I`m doing the patio or pi55ed of at me cos I`ve done all my dough and bought her absolutely nothing???????
  • was hoping they might send the bird from Coast 2 Coast .Prof Alice,(bright red hair) she likes old stuff so i might be in with a shout !
  • Sponsored links:

• driving to a country pub for a shandy and a spot of lunch before playing frisbee in greenwich park, going on a 5 mile walk as the last week of training before my half marathon next saturday night.
  • T.C.E she will be happy ur doing the patio only because she will bury u under it as u aint got her nothing !!
  • Palarse v Brizzle 12.15 Sky. I HATE PALACE.
  • Sausage i may send you a text then as i may well head to greenwich park later in the afternon for some rays before plotting up in the plume for some libations.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]For the last 3 years I`ve promised to pave our patio area, today is our 27th wedding anniversary and I`ve just spent 500 quid on 2 yards of type 1, a yard of sharp sand and 50 paving slabs, so my question to you good people is.....
    Will my missus be pleased I`m doing the patio or pi55ed of at me cos I`ve done all my dough and bought her absolutely nothing???????[/quote]

Pi55ed off, you should have spent £500 on a weekend in Paris!
  • I am going to paint the fence and sit in garden ( now tendered by my lovely new gardener!) reading chick lit. Husband recording with his band, i am actually in a strop about this as i want to go camping!
  • gardening for me. planting some beans and some more spuds, plus get rid of an old rosemary bush that has died and replace it with something flowering. Will find time for a run on Sunday as well.
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]We will be trying to put our new TV on the wall in the living room and drilling holes so as to have any wires anywhere!! I think I may leave this to my Dad and NorthstandUltra while myself and My Mum sit in the garden. Only 7 weeks till my holiday so base tan needed.

How terribly chav :-)
  • edited May 2008
    Pi55ed off, you should have spent £500 on a weekend in Paris![/quote]

After Mcs said "Paris was a dump" or words to that affect I decided to trust his opinion and invest wisely in sand and slabs as it would be appreciated a lot more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]We will be trying to put our new TV on the wall in the living room and drilling holes so as to have any wires anywhere!! I think I may leave this to my Dad and NorthstandUltra while myself and My Mum sit in the garden. Only 7 weeks till my holiday so base tan needed.

Thanks Maria - that's my Saturday sorted then :P