Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Its Madness

Today in papers:

A guy gets "comunity service" after molesting an 11 yo. A top terrorist is given bail and cant be deported to his homeland in case they kick his arse for being a terrorist. A woman is fined £80 for the falsely crying rape and the grief it caused to the guy concerned. MADNESS.

Having a punch up at football(yes it wrong and yes its a crime) can get you 4 years,3years,27months,2 years 16 months ,1 year !

British Justice was once held up as an icon across the World, now its used as a pisstake and is seen as a sign not of freedom and justice but total weekness !

Justice should be justice for all, the people who havnt commited crimes and the victin not the CRIMINAL and those that actually hate us.

Rant over.

Comments

• Options
    Then a woman who has just heard her kid has been attacked by a dog, so she rushes of to the hospital and gets down for doing 37mph in a 30 zone.
    Then there are people who sue parents when their kid gets hurt on a bouncy castle and win at the high court.
    I KNOW the poor lad ended up with brian damage, I just don't think the suing/copmensation culture we seem to accepting over here is for the good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]

Having a punch up at football(yes it wrong and yes its a crime) can get you 4 years,3years,27months,2 years 16 months ,1 year !

So you only got nicked 6 times?
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Thing is it needs some one with big dosh to challange some ofthis madness. I work with a German and Italian ladies and we had a big old chat about the EU etc and they both said why does the UK put up with it? Both said their own countries just ignor the EU law etc although they have signed up to it !
    Here is one for HM Gov. Get hold of the crims from forign parts, shackel em up put them on a plane, kick em off in their own countries (EU or not). Let their lawyers etc scream and shout. Let them take HM Gov to court. The crimes are not here in the UK and its a huge VOTE winner.
    The Aussies have done it twice to us with scum bag pedoes even though these pieces of garbage havnt lived here for donkeys years.
  • Options
    I know GH

You see the time Footy lads get compare to Kiddy fiddlers Terroist scum etc

It a complete joke Time for the courts to wake up