Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Close Season Scurrilous Transfer Gossip

edited May 2008 in Rumours
Ill start with this one which appeared on our views.. shame the editor spoiled it at the bottom.

Our views.. there are some idiots on there btw

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Ill start with this one which appeared on our views.. shame the editor spoiled it at the bottom.

Our views.. there are some idiots on there btw

I love the way in these rumours that any unidentified person seen with a player is automatically his agent. How do they know? Shiny suit and talking transfer deals loudly on his mobile.
  • Spurs or Charlton...difficult choice for young Anton....
  • [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Spurs or Charlton...difficult choice for young Anton....

The editors comment at the end proves it must be true, otherwise why would he deny it.
  • I've heard we a trying to sign a hooligan.

though my hearing might not be up to scratch.....
  • It proves he was there kap but it also says WHY he was there. Andi t was not to sign a contract with us.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I've heard we a trying to sign a hooligan.

though my hearing might not be up to scratch.....
    Really? That would be a good signing. Looked decent when he played at the Valley this season.
  • Next one up !

I bumped into Gus Poyet down Sparrows Lane yesterday. So, either:

1. He is our new manager. Pards has gone. We will be playing next season with a hedonistic mix of South American flair, coupled with cynical thuggary

2. He was there to watch his lad play
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Next one up !

1. He is our new manager. Pards has gone. We will be playing next season with a hedonistic mix of South American flair, coupled with cynical thuggary

I heard from a unreliable source that his son plays for one of the academy sides
  • Oh he is a much more reliable source than you give credit to :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Oh he is a much more reliable source than you give credit to :-)

I won't give him any credit at all. I'd never see the money again! : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Next one up !

So Pards is gone???