Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roofing quote for a porch

Anyone know roughly how much to re tile a small porch would be - dont want to get ripped off. Ta

Comments

• Options
    I think I paid about £100 for labour a couple of years ago, the cost is in the materials, I had tiles left over from the main roof, but had to but some ridge tiles and metallic sort of tape like stuff, that came to about £200, I think, so all in all I htink the job came to around £300 plus VAT
  • Options
    Cheers Kap
  • Options
    It depends on the size of course !! if you aint got the tiles go to a reclamation yard they will be in yellow pages, possibly called arcitecural reclamation yards. You will need lead flashing .If the roofers say "ooooooo no guv it needs more support the tiles are to heavy" get another quote. If they turn up on a horse drawn caraven, run for the hills !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]It depends on the size of course !! if you aint got the tiles go to a reclamation yard they will be in yellow pages, possibly called arcitecural reclamation yards. You will need lead flashing .If the roofers say "ooooooo no guv it needs more support the tiles are to heavy" get another quote. If they turn up on a horse drawn caraven, run for the hills !

You forgot to add, With a Jillingham fc sticker on the horses ar5e. : )
  • Options
    metallic sort of tape = lead flashing