Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Firsts

1)Time you got drunk.
2) True love.
3)Went overseas
4)did something illigal
5)Broke a bone

me

1) 16 at a Bikers Party they bet me i couldnt drink a whole bottle of Whiskey. I did and ended up in St Niks having my stomack pumped, couldnt walk for 3 days.
2) Gina, stunning Italian girl who started at your school. We were 15 years old. ahhhhhhhhhhhh those walks on the golf course(no caddy required). Wonder where she is now? probably in rehab geting over our fling all those years back.
3) Jersey with mum +dad. Was sea sick on crossing but always loved The Channels Islands.
4) Nicked a pint of milk earlt in morning from a door step onme paper round. Ned kelly eat ur heart out.
5) Broken nose 15 years old and done that 3 times since. Still got my yoofull good looks though !

Comments

• Options
    1) Aunts party, on Cinzano!!!!! Aged 14
    2) At the time I though it was a girl called Leigh at primary school who sadly died of cancer. I was heartbroken
    3) Benidorm aged 16 1975
    4) I nicked one sweet at a sweet shop in Church lane when I was about 7 and got caught. I was mortified and I can honestly say I dont think I have intentionally done anything illegal since (Except the odd speeding)
    5) Never. Yet!
  • Options
    1.My big brother had a few of his mates round and i had a few cans of lager,i think i was 13 or 14
    2.A girl called Sally at primary school
    3.Corfu aged 19
    4.Nicked a few bars of chocolate from the newsagent in Well Hall Road Eltham aged 12
    5.Cracked a few ribs nothing else
  • Options
    1)Time you got drunk.- Menorca 1979, aged 14. Went on one of those coach trips to some castle and had a BBQ and the Sangria flowed and flowed. I think my Dad let me get drunk and ill to put me off booze. Nice idea Dad!

2) True love.- Would have to be Joanne Hoolihan, 1982, Broke my heart when she dumped me after about 7 weeks. Don't know why. No car, no money and me playing cricket all day Saturdays and Sundays may have been mentioned!

3)Went overseas- As No.1

4)did something illigal - About 13 I guess, me and my mates used to pull badges off cars. What a horrible thing to do, I'd go mad now if some little oik did it to mine. Generally I've been a good boy.

5)Broke a bone - Nose, 1990. Top edged a pull shot straight onto my hooter. Got a nice wonky one now.