Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Website usage reports

DA9DA9
edited April 2008 in Not Sports Related
Anyone know of any sites where you can check website usage/figures for any website url you enter?

Comments

• Options
    not something I know exists mate, although that doesn't mean it don't
  • Options
    I know you can get traffic info for any site you own or have admin on, but wanted to be nosey on something.
  • Options
    there are loads E, but they are all inaccurate and rubbish if you ask me.

www.alexa.com is a popular one, yet it reckons 18% of this sites traffic comes from New Zealand, which i know is complete rubbish.
  • Options
    yeah you can but you get that from your isp or put a counter in, so I would doubt other people's site info was up for grabs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]there are loads E, but they are all inaccurate and rubbish if you ask me.

www.alexa.com is a popular one, yet it reckons 18% of this sites traffic comes from New Zealand, which i know is complete rubbish.

Just been on that one, very strange data coming out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]yeah you can but you get that from your isp or put a counter in, so I would doubt other people's site info was up for grabs.

Thats what I'm finding to be honest, they want tracking html text input first, then to track it afterwards, load of old cods.
  • Options
    yeah but obvious if you think about it
  • Options
    alexa.com will give you an estimate of web traffic for any site you key in. It works by sampling the sites that members of alexa visit. I believe it works out quite accurately for sites with a lot of traffic, but I'd take any results for small sites with a pinch of salt. You can contribute to their data as well by installing their toolbar.
  • Options
    Yeah, alexa can be useful, but in the main offers up rubbish for most sites because it relies on those that download and use it's alexa toolbar (which is to say a small sample indeed).
  • Options
    If a few of you download the alexa toolbar and browse this site on a daily basis, I guarantee you'll see a sudden Charlton Life surge up the alexa list!