Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Valley Gold end of season draw

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
This'll pay for next seasons ticket .......

I wonder who picked the photo :)

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=32357

Comments

• see the screen was playing up that day as well cant they take it back to dixons they must have got a three year warenty when they bought it
  • Shouldn't we be more conscious of identity theft and blot out Neals number? I think someone did that to mine, considering how seldom it's been picked out in the last 19 years....
  • [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]Shouldn't we be more conscious of identity theft and blot out Neals number? I think someone did that to mine, considering how seldom it's been picked out in the last 19 years....

once, since the beginning, i won a £25 club shop voucher can you beat that ??
  • in the five years I have been a member I haven't won jack
  • WIWLB i was in it 10 years and won not a jot
  • I know its for the development of the youngsters at the club but to get something out of it even of it was once would be a touch
  • I've been a member for 20 years and not won a sausage .

I got Gillingham tickets though that time
  • I won £500 many years back, also I've had a few lesser prizes. Been a member since the start.
    The club even paid me out twice on one occasion.When I returned the second lot of vouchers they had sent me (£25 worth for some store) I didnt even get a thank you for my honesty. More fool me.
  • I've been in since day one and had two consolation prizes, which I suppose is better than a poke in the eye etc, etc. I also got a ticket for the Gillingham cup tie which was probably worse than said ocular assault.
  • I got a ticket for the gillingham game.A day to forget lost freezing cold had a good drink before the game and coupled with the cold weather it was going right through me and only to find out at half time they had two toilets
  • Sponsored links:

• I won £750 a couple of years ago.

Got the headline 'Bakers Beauty' on the daily bulletin.

Could right do with that £15k on Sunday.
  • Wife has been in since Day 1, and won the £25 vouchers about 7 years ago.

Nothing else though. Could do with that £15k now more than ever.

PS. Didn't the big draw always used to be £20k ???
  • my uncle won the big prize the other year.
  • WSSWSS
    edited April 2008
    My dad won the Valley Gold and we shared the instant jackpot within two weeks of each other about 7 years ago. Happy days.
  • Solidgone won the big prize once as well.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Wife has been in since Day 1, and won the £25 vouchers about 7 years ago.

Nothing else though. Could do with that £15k now more than ever.

PS. Didn't the big draw always used to be £20k ???

Can't you just pop down stairs a to work an dhelp yourself - no one will even know LOL
  • I won £750 on Valley Gold and £100 on instant jackpot in the same season
  • I am keeping quiet on this matter...but thanks AFKA!
  • edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]I am keeping quiet on this matter...but thanks AFKA!
    LOL! Just as well it wasn't your name on the photo :)
  • I've been in since day 1 as well. Won 2 x £25 HMV vouchers in the same month back in the mid-90's. Nothing at all before or since. Ticket priority plus the £15 season ticket discount are still worth having I guess?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Been in it since day one.

Won £500 twice & untold £25 vouchers...............so much so one year I sent some back as I was embarrassed about winning them all the time!
  • well done kb , i don't think my number can be in there anymore!!
  • I won £500 and £1000 a few years back. The £1000 was won when Kev and I were editing Goodbye horse, and the club were not even talking to us - LOl Kev also won £500 in the instant jackpot the same month.