Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pards says

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
"Our fans will be coming on Sunday, and we'll have to put on a display with character, tenacity and a bit of quality"

ROFL

Comments

• edited April 2008
    Pardews says touch your toes.
  • There's always a first time, Kap !!
    ....and if he does play Racon/Shelvey/Waggy/Basey and possible Yussuf, that'll give character and tenacity - quality? Yoi never know =)
  • edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]"Our fans will be coming on Sunday, and we'll have to put on a display with character, tenacity and a bit of quality"

Sadly Al, its a bit too late for all that malarky. We needed character in the wind up at Blackpool, we needed tenacity when we were sluggish against Colchester and Scunthorpe were outbattling us, and we needed quality to kill off Watford and match Bristol City's play.

Just pick a side full of young talent for Sunday, a side likely to be here next season, get them to feel a million dollars and tell them to go out and play with no fear, whilst giving 100% for each other.

Not much to ask matey.
  • this is just a pre-pre-season game really.
  • Al u have made many mistakes this season one of which are your post and pre match press confrences just talk football and leave your PMA talks for the dressing we have had enough of them
  • I was just thinking the same WIWLB.

Sort of smacks you in the kisser after this season we have just had

I know on the way home from Scunny where we had a great turnout me and NSS where thinking that the team talk should have been look how many have come up to a ground like this put it in for them,

i think pards is on a looser whatever he says at the moment though there are some really positive posters on here that have had a gut full me included
  • it has to be scripted I would rather he spent time working ok the set pieces than him writing his speech I hope I'd never does an autobiography
  • "Our fans?"

Talking for myself I am no fan of him or the players. I am a fan of Charlton Athletic Football Club. The two become the same when the manager and the players perform. This current crop have not.