Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Madness or ambition????

Sven to be sacked?????

Seems madness to me...

Comments

• He is lucky mate if he gets the sack. His bosses answer to some street problems in Thailand was death by hit squad !3,000 odd.

on the other hand though maybe we should make Thaskin the next Mayor of London ?
  • Madness

frank sinatra told him to get them to mid table this year and they are

he wanted Uefa cup place via league in yr 2 and champions league place in year 3

cukoooooooooooooo
  • Shinawatra is a complete twat, as corrupt as they come and the sooner he is out of English football the better.
  • [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]Sven to be sacked?????

Seems madness to me...

Total and complete madness. Sven has over achieved with an average side. I hope they get what they deserve with a duff manager who takes them down.
  • If they get Big Phil Scolari as has been touted then I think it's ambition as he is a superior coach in my opinion.

Sven used the "YouTube" method of recruiting and fair enough, it worked at the start but has tailed off. In today's environment i'm not suprised.
  • got to say this is barking.
  • its a crazy league, that is now getting increasingly filled with demented nutters.

What kind of league is it where Man City's top ten finish is seen as failure ?

What kind of league is it where a team loses just 3 games all season, yet can't even finish second ??

The Old 1st Div used to be won by teams losing around 8 games, with third place being able to lose 11-12. And now losing just 3 gets you just third place !
  • Clubs like Man City and Newcastle shoot themselves in the foot year after year, manager after manager.And they wonder why they never win anything.
  • Will we be able to resist a Cit-eh offer for Pards........?
  • This is another reason why I'm happy that a short-term impatient billionnaire hasn't bought Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]This is another reason why I'm happy that a short-term impatient billionnaire hasn't bought Charlton.

Quite - be careful what you wish for and all that.

There was an incredible quote from Sven a couple of weeks ago - the chairman of the Premier League told him Shinawatra was "absolutely clean". Erm, right.
  • And now...

England have been awarded an extra UEFA cup place.

Who are in line to receive the place due to Fair Play?

A top 10 finish and a place in the UEFA cup then.
  • It's not even like the Man City fans are getting the hump with Sven, they love the bloke and don't want him to go. Heard somthing from Noel Gallagher the otehr day who reckons Frank wants Sven out because he's become too popular, and the chairman doesn't like it!
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]If they get Big Phil Scolari as has been touted then I think it's ambition as he is a superior coach in my opinion.

Sven used the "YouTube" method of recruiting and fair enough, it worked at the start but has tailed off. In today's environment i'm not suprised.

After hearing what's happened to Sven and with rumours that Sinatra wants more involvement, including what players City sign, i'd be absolutely amazed that a coach of Scolari's standing would even want the job.
  • edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]its a crazy league, that is now getting increasingly filled with demented nutters.

What kind of league is it where Man City's top ten finish is seen as failure ?

What kind of league is it where a team loses just 3 games all season, yet can't even finish second ??

The Old 1st Div used to be won by teams losing around 8 games, with third place being able to lose 11-12. And now losing just 3 gets you just third place !

If he goes, it would be an absolute travesty! The chairman has a screw loose!

In the old 1st Division, there was usually 42 games in a season as opposed to 38. I had a flick through a few old Rothmans annuals a while back, & saw a few teams relegated with 46 points across a few seasons. Was it a more balanced league back then?

In terms of relegation, just realised if Reading & Brum fail to take a point this weekend, they will have finished on less points than we did last season.

Sorry, went off on a little tangent.