Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you could ask Pardew just one question.......

2»

Comments

• Options
    Who was his player of the year ?
  • Options
    Who do you hope will be our next player of the year?
  • Options
    I'll have a look at my program, but I think I only saw us win 3 in 19 games....
  • Options
    Tel you really not a happy bunny are you?! I've give up caring my man, had enough, laughed off Saturday. I'll be back next season fully rejuvinated, i'll go Sunday to get drunk and see friends for last time before next season etc. Thats it though, I don't care, they don't why should I!?
  • Options
    Have you already spoken to Jordan about the Palace job when Warnock leaves to go back up north?
  • Options
    Disappointed RedArmy thats all......I love the club, just not the playing personnel we have at the moment lol

It wont change the way I support the Addicks....I'll be there as much as I can next season no doubt....
  • Options
    I hear you, I'm in denial, I think if I pretend its not happening/happened i'll be alright! You'll be back Tel, you're signed up for life I'm afraid! We all have whether we like it or not now! We'll have renewed hope in July I'll be at Welling etc. Just for now i'm trying to forget Charlton exist! (He says whilst whilst sitting on a website called CHARLTONLIFE) Clearly failing then...!
  • Options
    do you think if you were in the west ham job and curbishley back in the charlton job ,this past season, if either team would have faired better than they have
  • Options
    oohahh in shocking "not asking a question about away support" revelation!
  • Options
    Its a shame we havent had some positives to chat about.....its all been doom and gloom now for ages, the trouble is, I cant see it improving much.....you have to ask questions about our coaching....we didnt seem to learn anything all season.

I bet some of those who voted for the win over Palarse instead of reaching the playoffs are eating their hats now....

Anyway, time I dragged myself off to bed...we will both be back RedArmy.....lol have a goodun
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and one other question alan....
    do you think that, like me, we have the smallest away following/ per home fan in the whole of the country???
  • Options
    "I hear you, I'm in denial"

Hope you can swim!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]I bet some of those who voted for the win over Palarse instead of reaching the playoffs are eating their hats now....
    just bumped the thread (Satan's choice). Looks like AFKA has got his wish...
  • Options
    after watching corner after corner and cross after cross not beat the first defender, do you not think to address this at training ?
  • Options
    When you were at West ham was she worth it?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]When you were at West ham was she worth it?[/quote]lol................
  • Options
    is it true, as a man behind me said at ipswich, that you only play darren ambrose to act as a decoy.
  • Options
    Can you please play Luke Varney every bloody week?
  • Options
    What do you say pre/half/post match in your team talks?
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: pettswoodaddick[/cite]What do you say pre/half/post match in your team talks?
    if its anything like his press confrence speeches/ quotes i am suprised we are not bottom i bet they come out there thinking what the feck was all that about
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why could Warnock get Sinclair to play but you could'nt??
  • Options
    A nice simple one. Where did it all go wrong?
  • Options
    "would you mind shutting the door as you leave ?"
  • Options
    Q. golfaddick CommentTime2 hours ago permalinkquote
    after watching corner after corner and cross after cross not beat the first defender, do you not think to address this at training ?

A. No, because no one seemed to have bothered to sort it out over the previous 5 years. I just thought it must be the Charlton way. Like NOT shooting.

Two things that have peed me off years. I put it down to the players though.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    oh morts i agree with u our away support is fecking -hit and we have the front to sing your support is fecking -hit to teams who only bring 900 get a life u p***ks
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    nice bloke
  • Options
    What is your ideal starting XI from the players at the club, and why did you have to go through 40 players in a season to find it.
  • Options
    Jerome Thomas - why?