Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

To those who knew Ging

6 months

banned for 3 years

all over a lightbulb

Comments

• he got 6 months? 6 months?? thats awful news D, give him my regards!

shakes head in disbelief
  • Unbleievable, see, once again, semi football related, over the top sentencing, if he was in a suit on a Friday night after work at Liverpool Street and done the same, fine at worst, not defending what he did but thats ridiculous.
  • no sorry should not joke like that

£375.00 fine

She was going to ban him for a year but had a change of heart at the end so he is back in business for Coventry
  • see you in the Lib b4 teh game
  • LOL you got me very good leftie
  • Yeah was all over the top at Liverpool street on that day, good to see that it was a sensible punishment. Mind you, £375.00 for a lightbulb, don't think he will ever pay more than that for a lightbulb lol.
  • TBH honest think most of it is costs rather than a fine from the little i heard as he was on the bus with kids screaming in the background.

She did say a ban at first but after seeing he had a clean record admitted he was a pratt just went with the fine

Paid £30.00 big deal Ging there and then and has 2 months to stump up the rest

Lets hoep he can afford a season ticket next season LOL
  • why would a ban be considered
  • God knows she intially said a years ban then looked that he was a good boy asked if he had a season ticket and said he wont be banned

Must have been ina good mood as he was first up