Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

One question and one question only - well 2 actually

If you could ask 1 question to anyone dead or alive, who would it be and what would you ask, and secondly, if you could ask one Charlton related question to someone, who would it be to and what would you ask?

Comments

• Options
    Jordan

Do you were do you get your fake tan from
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Jordan

Do you were do you get your fake tan from

I fear with the greatest respects to Jordan, and not focussing on the size of her brain, she may not understand what you're asking! ;-)
  • Options
    To Bobby Moore - "What did you do with the necklace?"

To Scott Parker - "Well, was it really worth it?"
  • Options
    charlton related question to mr . murray , why did you really really sack dowie??
  • Options
    Rod Hull

Couldn't emu have flown up there and fixed your satelite dish?
  • Options
    Elvis: "Why did you do it?"

Charlton: Sam Bartram, how much did you charge for a replica shirt in your shop?
  • Options
    Lee harvey Oswold "did you do it?"

Pardew " are you working undercover for Tango man ?"
  • Options
    To Bobby Moore who took it (apparently he did tell someone but they are sworn to secrecy)

to richard murray how far up shite creek are we financially
  • Options
    Ken Livingstone - why do you hate the people you supposedly represent

michael stone - why did you bottle it.
  • Options
    To Buddy Holly:

Why did you let that idiot fly the plane?

Abraham Lincoln:

Why didn't you go up the pub instead?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Henri Paul - Go on, dish the dirt - what really happened?

Darren Bent - Go on, dish the dirt - what really happened? (Dowie etc)
  • Options
    To Suzisausage - What made you think of that question this morning?

To Alan Pardew - Whose posts do you most admire on this website?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]To Suzisausage - What made you think of that question this morning?

Are we allowed to answer? I actually thought of it last night when standing in the rain at a bus stop in blackheath. Do you know those things on tops of cars, that are like extra luggage holders.....do people that use them, actually use them for sledging, when it snows? pretty random i know, but I was bored, and I thought that could be why they're shaped like that!! multi purpose?! anyway, that got me thinking about questions i'd ask if i met an expert of anything.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]

As I walk past Sparrows Lane on my way to work of a morning I sometimes see AP. I asked him that very question the other day to which he replied "northstandsteve and after that my wingman WSS".
  • Options
    Suzi - do you mean there is an expert out there who knows why you have those things on tops of cars?

In Thailand, most vehicles are open back trucks. I love the ones that are stacked with pineapples to the height of a large lorry. How do they stay there?

I think I need a pineapple stacking expert to ask this question to.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]Suzi - do you mean there is an expert out there who knows why you have those things on tops of cars?

In Thailand, most vehicles are open back trucks. I love the ones that are stacked with pineapples to the height of a large lorry. How do they stay there?

I think I need a pineapple stacking expert to ask this question to.

just someone with one of those storage racks will do, no certificate of expertise required!