Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton brewery may start producing again

Comments

• Options
    Oh, thats good to beer.......i mean hear.
  • Options
    Very good news
  • Options
    probably some scheme so they can build flats above it??

:)
  • Options
    All hail to the ale
  • Options
    Ale Caesar!!!!
  • Options
    Beer we go, Beer we go, Beer we go........
  • Options
    very nice

Names of some beers?

Valley Express
    Pards Charlie
    Baby Bent
    A pint of Killer please landlord
  • Options
    Meantime do some really nice beers...

try their IPA - fooking rocket fuel!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]very nice

Names of some beers?

Valley Express
    Pards Charlie
    Baby Bent
    A pint of Killer please landlord

Booers Brew

Old Moaner
  • Options
    Meantime's been brewing for years at Penhall Road, it's the lovely stuff they sell at the Greenwich Union.

They were meant to be getting a place in the Greenwich DIstrict Hospital site redevelopment , so it's good to see them getting somewhere more prestigious. And hopefully sticking one on Frank the Yank and his awful pubs (Trafalgar Tavern, Inc bar, etc).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Meantime's been brewing for years at Penhall Road, it's the lovely stuff they sell at the Greenwich Union.

They were meant to be getting a place in the Greenwich DIstrict Hospital site redevelopment , so it's good to see them getting somewhere more prestigious. And hopefully sticking one on Frank the Yank and his awful pubs (Trafalgar Tavern, Inc bar, etc).

Nothing wrong with the Trafalgar Tavern,its a brilliant pub
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    If only - I've always found the staff really snotty in there. It's possibly better than the Yacht next door, though, a real heart-breaking waste of a brilliant place for a pub.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    If only - I've always found the staff really snotty in there. It's possibly better than the Yacht next door, though, a real heart-breaking waste of a brilliant place for a pub.[/quote]
    Its the location of the pub i like,river etc.I have always found the staff ok tbh.Also i always feel chilled out in the place,just works for me.