Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moral question

Saw in last nights Evening Gooner that they have found a new colony of the Red Wood Ant, its endangered and protected ,wardens have been tasked with looking after it. Well they go on to say there are only two known places in london where this ant lives one in harrow and one ib Bexley. So the question is do i tell em that this bastard ant has been in my garden for at least 3 years and i have been carring our antnic cleansing on em ? Thing is they squirt formic acid (ant not warden) which f**kin stings and live between my two apple trees . Which is fine if i remember but alittle late when u find em al over your feet !! They take no prisoners and neither do i.

Not sure ill say anything dont want a tree huger in me back garden lookin after em.

Comments

• Options
    I've got red ants in my garden aswell they ruin my lawn !!!
  • Options
    think there may be some in Joydens Woods - from my days as a kid going trecking from the scout hut in Eden road I remember being warned about them.
  • Options
    Natural selection. Kill the f*ckers. They would you, if they could that is. ;)
  • Options
    Cant you collect some of the little feckers in a little plastic carton and post them to the tree huggers to look after?
  • Options
    thing is they are more a maroon colour than red. But i guess i could collect em and send em to Red Ken.