Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oh Dear...I'm very FAT!!

I gave up smoking on Jan 2nd....and started eating it seems instead. I have always been between 16st and 18st throughout my adult life. I weighed myself on Saturday night for the first time in 6 months or so and was shocked.....20st 3lbs. FAT Bastard, I ate all the pies!!

I went for a run this morning and have just joined the Gym in Sidcup. I have attached the diet I have started today.

Obvoiusly I want to lose weight for my own health, but I'm thinking of doing for charity also, as i reckon the pressure of all you lot will only help me achieve my target of 16st.

So 4 stone to lose. Anyone fancy sponsoring me and I'll set up one of those just giving pages and we can give the money to demelza. This does exclude this Saturday which will be a heavy drinking session.

Comments

• Options
    I will sponsor you mate, remember though it's a combination of the two it's all about the Exercise ! I am sure the missus could help you out with some of that :-)
  • Options
    Breakfast like a Queen ?

Lunch like a Princess ??

You trying to tell us something sweetie ?
  • Options
    So you're going to breakfast like a Queen?? lol!!
  • Options
    Nr 5

"Avoid alcohol as much as possible.".........

No beers in the boardroom saturday then !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Breakfast like a Queen ?

Lunch like a Princess ??

You trying to tell us something sweetie ?

LOL.....for years.
  • Options
    Hillsy , i take it you are eating everything on that list!!!!!!

you could always do the half marathon with us ???????
  • Options
    Good luck to you fella ill sponsor you mate, just remember "minute on the lips lifetime on the hips"
  • Options
    And there I was thinking you were going to be our midfield dynamo up at Worldnet this year.... :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite] I have always been between 16st and 18st throughout my adult life.

you didn't weigh over 12 stone when you were in goal for The Bull and you were at least 18 years old ...stewards enquiry
  • Options
    Good luck mate, if you remember kitchen pickers wear bigger knickers the 4 stones will fly off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm stepping in here.

Straight red Danny. I'm sorry, lose weight by all means but queens eating..... What???

I'll sponsor you if you can catch me porky and even more if you can get a racing snake-like physique like mine by pre season
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I'm stepping in here.

Straight red Danny. I'm sorry, lose weight by all means but queens eating..... What???

I'll sponsor you if you can catch me porky and even more if you can get a racing snake-like physique like mine by pre season

I think the diet plan was designed for women. I reckon the mens one should read

Breakfast like a King

Lunch like a Prince
  • Options
    good luck mate.....sounds like you're gonna need it looking at that diet sheet !!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Mate, get yourself a decent pedometer that tells you how far you've walked, how many steps you've taken and how many Calories you've burnt up. Make sure you take 10,000 steps everyday and have a sensible diet. I've been doing that since last September and I've knocked off 3 Stone without too much trouble.
  • Options
    sorry mate but i gotta say YOU FAT BASTARDO