Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Glorious beautiful snow, or bleedin annoying snow

Bleedin annoying snow for me as i'm about to go and sweep the lines of the pitch.

Sunday football eh ??

Comments

• Options
    So how deep is the snow then AFKA...

is it proper snow or just a wind up after three days slush snow??
  • Options
    Went over with broom at the ready, but no chance. Whole shoe sinks into the stuff.

Oh well, day of domestic crap ahead. Woopee do :-(
  • Options
    Surely pub and fires and pints of guiness .....
  • Options
    Bleedin annoying for me. Car was supposed to be in a show at Brooklands in Surrey.

Still, a pub lunch beckons!!
  • Options
    Thats the way dave....

I used to use snow, as an automatic excuse for the pub and a roast and just get by the fire....
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Bleedin annoying snow for me as i'm about to go and sweep the lines of the pitch.

Sunday football eh ??[/quote]

Under 9s games off at the Marathon ground so will watch the Championship on ITV and then take the sledge to the park.
  • Options
    pain in the ass snow. was meant to be out on the bike this am for some knowledge stuff - up for an exam tomorrow so poxy timing. BUT on the other hand have been making a snowman with and having snowball fights which makes it a laugh on the other hand
  • Options
    Called my game off at 8:40 this morning from my living room!!! No chance and no point getting 22+ lads together just to call the game off. Let everyone stay in the warm.
  • Options
    Bleedin' annoying if you have to go anywhere

glorious and beautiful if you ca watch it from indoors!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Bleedin' annoying if you have to go anywhere

glorious and beautiful if you ca watch it from indoors![/quote]

I make you right Len, looking out from T.C.E towers South East London sure looks beautiful this morning, especially as I promised Mrs T.C.E I would tidy the garden this morning, Lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    exactly Mr G..

good excuse to stay in I say, although, to be honest in West London, it's hardly settled.
  • Options
    Check out the miseries on here. It only happens once very so often so make the most of it - it's a Sunday after all!
  • Options
    First drive to work in my new car and the white stuff settles, let's hope the battery is OK lol.
  • Options
    No snow here on the Norfolk riviera
  • Options
    wonderful just got in from the garden after playing with my two year old son and building a snowman the joy it brings to the young ones makes the cold and the mess worth it
  • Options
    i was going to watch the whitewebbs under 12's cup final this morning the club had laid them on club ties and a 52 seater coach only to be called off and i bet the rearranged fixture will be midweek so a turnout of 100 or so friends and family will end up 20-30 pain in the ass but the clubhse is warm and we are on our way for guiness and roast spuds at the bar oh i like sundays snowy or otherwise
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]wonderful just got in from the garden after playing with my two year old son and building a snowman the joy it brings to the young ones makes the cold and the mess worth it

the yound ones?? I'm 25 goin on 5, been running around like a mad man/boy

you gotta love the stuff
  • Options
    Guiness and roast spuds witha bit of salt........mmmmmmmm
  • Options
    your not wrong roll on 1230 the best guiness in the manor as well so much gets drunk up there that they have got it off to an art i can not wait
  • Options
    where in North London??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Enfield
  • Options
    ok gotcha... there was a place in finsbury park that used to do the same ... very nice
  • Options
    Theres a great paddy pub called the alma in Ponders end that does it also all the paddies order 2 guinesses at a time and some reckon its as good as dublin but i go for my boys club as the best and the roasties get topped up until there is no one left in the bar last week 8 of us got through 5 trays worth no wonder that we we are all fat fukas
  • Options
    On a sunday its great.......Monday its annoying to say least
  • Options
    Nasty storm here in Kuala Lumpur today but it was about 31 degrees this morning
  • Options
    Just spent the morning with the little one, sledging great fun. Home to soup and hot rolls.
  • Options
    I remember those days sledding in Greenwich Park....We get so much of the stuff over here I hate it....
  • Options
    No snow here, it's probably the warmest morning of the year so far with the temperature pushing -3. I spent all yesterday skiing, so i think the missus will be having pay back time today with alist of jobs as long as my arm - however the Cup semi takes priority until 11am ;-)
  • Options
    Lovely here in Sevenoaks, a good 4 inches of snow, got some exceelent photos this morning. Just got in from Lakeside, and just a smattering over there.
  • Options
    Lovely sunshine in Hull....