Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

new bar at the venue?

edited April 2008 in Not Sports Related
been past the venue for the last few days and it looks like the street level bit is being turned into a bar?

that place is gonna hold a ridiculous amount .

Also saw they are doing the marquis of granby which is good as it's a nice pub decor apart

Comments

• Not been for a while, maybe i'll check it out in the next couple of weeks.
  • never been any good since it changed from the Harp Club. Now that was a laugh !
  • the people that own that place must be absulutely minted.
  • Maybe it will be an SOS Bar especially for AFKA.

That is Socks Over Shoes Bar.
  • Buckshee> james will be going there tmrw night with his mate 'carrott' so he can let us know!
  • I think the people that owned the Venue or used to own the Venue also own the Swan in Stockwell... two fecking great big places.

Used to love going to thed swan when i was living in camberwell.
  • as far as I remember Danny the guy that owns the venue is the son in law if the guy that owns the swan.

be very interesting to see what they're doing just a shame that it aint the live venue it once was
  • [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]the people that own that place must be absulutely minted.
    Oh you have absolutely no idea, believe me. Minted doesn't even come close to it. I used to work for them and yes, the people who own the Swan are the same as the people who own the Venue.