Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

wheres reams?

edited April 2008 in Not Sports Related
not been on here of late.

Comments

• Options
    He's been barred.
  • Options
    right cheers.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2008
    lets not get into the wheres and wheres nots of this he isnt posting hre at the moment and thats that!
  • Options
    I believe he is auditioning for B-Mob !
  • Options
    lol,he big enough
  • Options
    He's busy re re re re-inventing Covered End Choir into Into The Valley.
  • Options
    I like reading what he has to say.
    Hope he's back soon.
  • Options
    I think I'd rather read Des O'Connors autobiography
  • Options
    good read,though the dogging chapter was uneasy reading.
  • Options
    hahaha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unfortunately following a couple of private warnings, he crossed the line and left us with little option but to block his posting access for now.

A shame because we don't want to exclude anyone from the forum. But a line has to be drawn on what is and isn't acceptable to put on public boards, and if there was no enforcement of that then it would be open house, and the quality of the site would suffer greatly as a result.

Won't get into the why's and wherefore's etc. But efforts had been quietly made previously to try and avoid getting to that situation, particularly in regards to personal threats, intimidation etc so i believe we did all we could. It had absolutely nothing to do with him taking the 'negative view' that he had most of his disagreements with people about. I have no personal issue with him, and we're having a beer some time next season.

Fortunately we moved the posts that tipped the edge off the forum before they were seen by many.

I'm sure some of you will think it is unfair / wrong decision etc, we fully accept that. But equally we do whatever we do solely with the aim to try and maintain the smooth running of the forum.

If anyone has any issues with what is / isn't acceptable forum behaviour, please refresh yourself with the stickied post 'All new members please read', or send myself or Lookout a whisper if there is anything you wish to privately discuss.

Would be nice if we could draw a line now under some of these issues and move on now.

cheers
  • Options
    im scared.
  • Options
    oh f**k off
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]oh f**k off

Leave it Nolly, he ain't worth it.
  • Options
    got to be lots of whispering re this going on behind the scenes... gutting not be able to see!

id like to know who oohahh was talking to? thought nolly was just having a laugh if aimed at him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]got to be lots of whispering re this going on behind the scenes... gutting not be able to see!

If there is, then not one has come in my direction !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

id like to know who oohahh was talking to? thought nolly was just having a laugh if aimed at him.

i was being sarcastic not aimed at anyone i should've put the smiley thing in ;-) ;-) ;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    In case there's any doubt I was responding jokingly to what I read as Oohaah's and Nolly joking posts.
  • Options
    I love it when AFKA gets serious.
  • Options
    i saw the joke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]I love it when AFKA gets serious.

Know what you mean. He's a good writer ain't he.
  • Options
    the best henry the best.
  • Options
    cosmic
  • Options
    He would be... if only he could sort out his "could ofs" to his "could haves"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]the best henry the best.

I wouldn't go that far, Nolly ; -) It's not just quality but quantity that counts. I mean, if he could knock out an article every week then I'd be impressed.
  • Options
    My sensitive side is starting to suspect it is well and truely having its chain pulled.....

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]My sensitive side is starting to suspect it is well and truely having its chain pulled.....

:-)

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean we're not whispering about you : -)
  • Options
    Can AFKA see the whispers?

Oh shit.