Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Users come and go but where is Badger?

edited April 2008 in Not Sports Related
he's not logged on for 2 months and just wondering whether he's just stopped posting or something else?

I do worry.

Comments

• Options
    Was thinking the same.

Sold him all my vinyl records and CDs and then he disappears! I reckon he moved to Spain on the proceeds : - )

Hope he is OK and is just busy doing something more worthwhile.
  • Options
    I like chatting to him & his daughter before games have not seen him at a game for ages now. Hope he is OK.
  • Options
    agreed, had meant to find out.

Solidgone, are you aware if he is ok ?
  • Options
    Me too - I used to have good banter with Badger about the old days. Very knowledgeable about Charlton.

Met him at the Charlton Life Valley game.

Hope all is well, Badger mate.
  • Options
    Surely he is hibinating?
    My tortoise only came out yesterday.
  • Options
    Didnt know tortoises could be gay?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]My tortoise only came out yesterday.

You've got a gay tortoise?
  • Options
    copy cat
  • Options
    It wouldn't bother me if he was. I love him for what he is. I'm not predudice.
    He's about 48/49 years old.
  • Options
    A friend (70 years old) has a tortoise and nobody has a clue how old he is. Torty belonged to his mother and she had torty when she was a little girl. I do know that he's a little bugger though. He decided he wanted to hibernate last autumn and dug himself into a hole in the garden and no one could find him for a month.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]It wouldn't bother me if he was. I love him for what he is. I'm not predudice.

Younger than you then :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]It wouldn't bother me if he was. I love him for what he is. I'm not predudice.

Younger than you then :-)

Oi!
  • Options
    where's reams gone??
    banned ??
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]where's reams gone??
    banned ??
    Let's hope so.
    I know our leader is reluctnat to resort to such measures but in his case it is appropriate IMO.
  • Options
    Can I be banned for 'ridiculous optimism', please ....... ? :o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]agreed, had meant to find out.

Solidgone, are you aware if he is ok ?[/quote]

I've not heard from him since returning to Blighty but assumed he was in Japan. I've left a message for him to contact me.
  • Options
    I seem to remember him posting a while back that someone had pi55ed him off and he would no longer post on here. I could be wrong and if so I apologise, I met him at the studio when we all recorded that hit single!!, a top gent I got very pi55ed that night in the company of a certain Mr Solidgone, reliving old times.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]someone had pi55ed him off and he would no longer post on here.

I think he said that every week! I'm almost certain he did say that once and was back on the next day or so.

My guess is that he's on a record buying trip in Japan, as he mentioned that a couple of times. Sure he'll be logging in on his return, provided he doesn't decide to stay out there forever.
  • Options
    Just been through his last few comments, and there was no suggestion of flouncing.
  • Options
    no i never remember him saying that or that he was going to japan.

unless they were deleted by the thought police... or whatever you call em.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    News from the Sett is that Badger is alive and kicking, and busy working on this and that. Unfortunately his laptop isn't....it's broken down, it's lost it's will to go on......it's defunct...kaput... an ex laptop. However, he does send his regards to all lifers and will no doubt be back on line once he has finished his projects, returned from his sojourn and probably reinvested in a better quality laptop.