Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

TV Gold

edited April 2008 in Not Sports Related
Eastenders last night ... pure theatre

Comments

• Thems were real tears they were...

if there was ever a better advert for giving up the fags then Pam St Clement could do well to work with the NHS... look at the mouth. i dont want a mouth like that.
  • I went to watch Les_says play football last night at catford, and walked from work as kick off was at 7.30. (part of my training!)

As I was watching him towards the end of his game, these guys turned up behind me, that were due to be kicking off at 8.30 and said "these 8.30 kick offs are great, you can watch eastenders and still make it here in time, did you see what frank left pat? a bow tie!!! it was hilarious, can you request 8.30's every week?"

oh dear!
  • i guessed that it was the bow tie in the box before she opened it.. i mean who could ever forget that scene.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i guessed that it was the bow tie in the box before she opened it.. i mean who could ever forget that scene.

Please dont tell me tavern owns one!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i guessed that it was the bow tie in the box before she opened it.. i mean who could ever forget that scene.

I was eating dinner when watching that episode....put me off me sausages that did
  • oh dear anyone watching that pile of shite
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Thems were real tears they were...

if there was ever a better advert for giving up the fags then Pam St Clement could do well to work with the NHS... look at the mouth. i dont want a mouth like that.

its more of a slit than a mouth...
  • was that in the powerleague suzi?
  • my nan looks like pat st clement,though my nan is 91 now,she has never smoked though,proper nan born and brought up in cold blow lane,now residing in polegate,she loves her eastenders
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]was that in the powerleague suzi?

yeah.

thats a sad thing though that Pam St Clement at 60odd could be compared to a 90 yr old. no disresepect to your nan, but thats awful if they are comparable!
  • Sponsored links:

• my nan has 30 years on her.
  • Haven't seen it since they found Reg Cox's body......
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Haven't seen it since they found Reg Cox's body......

LOL Reg Cox is deffo my fav Eastender's charecter.
  • Little Willie is mine....
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Little Willie is mine....[/quote]

nick cottons the best by miles
  • Did BIANCAAAAAAAAAAA have every combination possible for her kids ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i guessed that it was the bow tie in the box before she opened it.. i mean who could ever forget that scene.

Please dont tell me tavern owns one!!!!

No...

didnt quite get a look at all her brood but am sure we will. definitely has picked up this week...
  • what's that noise? can anyone else hear it?

sounds like the bottom of a barrel is being scraped.....

;-)