Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew to Celtic

edited April 2008 in Rumours
Message from Weegie who is stuck in meetings and can't get online

Strong rumour up in Glasgow that Pardew will move to Celtic if Strachan goes...

Comments

• Options
    Good.....Rangers domination for years to come...
  • Options
    Shouldn't this be on the April Fools thread?
  • Options
    He would jump at that chance and i don't think it is that far fetched at all
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Shouldn't this be on the April Fools thread?

I really don't think this sounds too improbable.

Parkinson to take over.
  • Options
    I still think we should give Pardew another year or so, but what exactly has he acheived in his career that makes him attractive to Celtic?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Good.....Rangers domination for years to come...[/quote]

Oh yes for sure
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Shouldn't this be on the April Fools thread?

I really don't think this sounds too improbable.

Parkinson to take over.

Pardew's assistant at West Ham was ex-Celt Peter Grant.

I guess Dowie might be interested in the Celtic job : - )
  • Options
    we'll get compensation if he goes, cant get much better than that since we cant afford to fire him.
  • Options
    oh course, the more i think of this the more i think Mr McMoist is pulling our plonkers....
  • Options
    LOL...........some of his comments would go down well in a Glasweigen watering hole at midnight after just being beaten 2-0 at home to Airdree
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm not falling for it! Billy Davis would be a better choice IMO.

Celtic are going to finish the season trophyless!

Anyone heard about the Crystal Palace V Rangers pre-season friendly game?
  • Options
    yes heard about it and looking forward to it if it happens

Dougie Freedmans testimoinal

I went Fulham V The Gers a few years back a great day was had
  • Options
    kinsella for manager bring the passion back
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]yes heard about it and looking forward to it if it happens

Dougie Freedmans testimoinal

I went Fulham V The Gers a few years back a great day was had

I was there....good goal by P'rso...
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]I'm not falling for it! Billy Davis would be a better choice IMO.

Celtic are going to finish the season trophyless!

Anyone heard about the Crystal Palace V Rangers pre-season friendly game?

ooohh yesss... plans to go are afoot already, come on the Gers, get into them.

Pardew to septic....excellent........more barren years ahead
  • Options
    I really hope it comes off what a day that will be
  • Options
    hed love it..... cant see any reason why hed get it though....
  • Options
    I'd check todays date, but if he goes he can take Parkinson with him, apparently he's an advocate of the long ball "football" we've been enjoying this year. Could just see the response if Pardew starts blaming the fans up there when they lose to Rangers. It's a funny one in a way, because there was talk that Strachan would come to SE7 if Curbs had gone to the Spuds a few years back.
  • Options
    From Palarse site

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE

Rangers were asked, they said no. Things may change but i doubt it.
  • Options
    Ok did not see next reply

Are you sure game is off v Rangers? I got approached by a Gers fan on Sunday asking me to get him 4 tickets for the game. He reckoned it was all arranged to be played but didn't know when the date
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pards was at Yeovil and they wear Green and White.......
  • Options
    A few of you bit anyway - even Oi Henry and AFKA briefly!

Sorry, it was wishful thinking on my part on the train on the way to my meetings this morning...then I realised it was April 1 and decided to see if VM would fall for it - and hence start it rolling on here.

:-)
  • Options
    Was in a pub called the Best of British in Orlando over the weekend watching Bolton v Arsenal. We were down there with my football team as we always go on tour in March. Earlier that morning Rangers beat Celtic 1-0 and in came about 10 Rangers fans (2 or 3 families) and sat down. One guy pulled out a flute and they started singing Rangers songs. They had kids with them and most songs had the 'f' word in them. It was out of order and all the punters in there were looking at each other wondering why these idiots came in to the pub and were doing this while we were watching a game. The kids were singing as well !!!! What are they teaching their kids up there?