Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So did anyone get to submit their player of the year vote ?

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2008
    I didn't see anyone collecting the slips from the ST book or a clip board in the East when I arrived in the East Stand.

Best to speak to Paul Nottage at info@casc.org.uk or on 07966 498 331.

I'm sure offers of help will be gratefully received.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Is there anyone out there who actually registered a vote on Saturday ?

Yep, me and Gumbo. The guy sitting in front of us passed the clipboard up....

That's your bank account emptied then Medders. :-)

I wonder what he's going to spent the eleven quid on?
  • Options
    We should do our own Player of the Year vote on here and see how much it differs from the clubs one
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Peakie_Rocket[/cite]We should do our own Player of the Year vote on here and see how much it differs from the clubs one

LOL - AFKA will be so pleased to read that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Peakie_Rocket[/cite]We should do our own Player of the Year vote on here and see how much it differs from the clubs one
    Erm...look up!
  • Options
    That'll teach me for not reading all the posts!!
  • Options
    Well Ive just sms'd the man to see if I can help at the Southampton game in the East stand....
  • Options
    There was a guy in Lower West collecting votes......not very vocal tho.
  • Options
    Not getting any response from that number.....if anybody knows him can they pass on my email address? Just scroll over my name and it will magically appear.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Is there anyone out there who actually registered a vote on Saturday ?

Yep, me and Gumbo. The guy sitting in front of us passed the clipboard up....

That's your bank account emptied then Medders. :-)

I wonder what he's going to spent the eleven quid on?

11 quid? He'll be lucky to have got 11p out of it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Not getting any response from that number.....if anybody knows him can they pass on my email address? Just scroll over my name and it will magically appear.

I'd check that one if I were you Tel.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Not getting any response from that number.....if anybody knows him can they pass on my email address? Just scroll over my name and it will magically appear.

most likely cos the idiot who posted the number got it wrong. : - ( It's 07966 498 331.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Best to speak to Paul Nottage at info@casc.org.uk or on 07966 498 331.
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

most likely cos the idiot who posted the number got it wrong. : - ( It's 07966 498 331.

Thanks for that Henry....... oh.
  • Options
    I edited the first post, smart arse : -)
  • Options
    Where's the Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish?

He's the only player the Covered End have shouted for all bloody year.

It was funny the 1st time, now it's embarressing.
  • Options
    Cheers I'll try sms'ing him
  • Options
    Arrived early in the east stand no sign of anyone collecting votes, my daughter when back out several times onto the concourse looking as she wanted to vote for Holland but was unable to find anyone. Same last year.
  • Options
    for those that voted, what were they wearing? charlton shirt and jeans or a big pink bunny costume?
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Sounds like it was Cory Gibbs out collecting everyones votes
  • Options
    all this 'passing a clipboard' rubbish and 'taking' votes is all blox. There is a slip in the back of each season ticket book on which to write your POTY. How difficult is it to arrange a box inside each set of turnstiles so that fans can put there completed slip in. Alernatively why not be able to hand them to the turnstile operator. Those without a slip should be able to fill in one by the Box on a slip provided. If the CASC need volunteers why don't they ask.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How many "spoilt" papers I wonder? We're good at those.
  • Options
    There is an online vote you can use via the os website.
  • Options
    The problem with this online vote is that as soon as the Chinese get hold of it - ZZ will be the runaway winner.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]There is an online vote you can use via the os website.
    zz to be player of the year then.....

edit: wss got there first.....albeit by 4 seconds!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]The problem with this online vote is that as soon as the Chinese get hold of it - ZZ will be the runaway winner.

Aye. Looks like you can vote as many times as you want as well. Only attempted this twice. One vote for Weaver (My Personal Choice) and one test vote for Kelly Youga.

Just looked on there again, and it keeps saying my vote is counted. That's good otherwise it could be like a Zimbabwe General Election.
  • Options
    What a mess.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]What a mess.

Agreed, whole thing has been an absolute shambles.
  • Options
    And i'm giving them £25 for the evening.
  • Options
    You can also vote at the game saturday. Lol. Anyone want to run a book on poty will be. :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]You can also vote at the game saturday.
    No you can't - the people who take the votes are invisible