Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Power Cuts

Anyone else get affected by these last night. I had no power from about 11.30 last night till around 3 this morning.

Comments

• Sutton on Hone, parts of Gravesend etc had no power from 6pm till 2am on weds night.
  • Sutton on Hone, parts of Gravesend etc had no power from 6pm till 2am on weds night.
  • Thought all the caravens were run on generators
  • I was waiting outside Barclays New Eltham ( Greek restaurant) at about 11.30pm last night to pick up Mrs Chirps and the whole area suddenly went black, shops, houses traffic lights etc. Quite spooky.
  • we pay our bills this side of the thames
  • Yeah had great fun trying to get a sub contractor out of a building that had locked him in this morning due to a 3am power cut!

Good job he didn't set fire to the place we didn't get him out until 11am!!
  • Was walking up from Sidcup station last night at about 11.30 and all the lights went and then 5 police cars went flying up Station Road. Had to use my phone to find some candles when I got in - was all a bit weird looking out the window at complete darkness!

I quite enjoyed the novelty factor - I was pissed though.
  • Yeah, same in Bickley.
  • Yeah Bromley was out from about 11.45 to 3am.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah, my room is full of electronic appliances, scared the shit out of me when they all turned on again in the middle of the night.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Yeah, my room is full of electronic appliances, scared the shit out of me when they all turned on again in the middle of the night.

Good thing no one on here has a smutty mind as they would be making jokes about that statement. : -)
  • pikeys nicking the copper wiring no doubt!!