Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Holiday

where everyone going this year?

me malia for a week in July and magluf for a stag weekend August

Comments

• Benicassim, nr Valencia for a 8 days in July and 2 days tagged on the end of that trip in Barcalona for my birthday.
  • Ibiza without a doubt but haven't booked yet
  • Meh-hi-co for a couple of weeks beginning of June with the missus.
  • Going to Brazil at the end of June
  • Malia is better of the two imho - stayed in Hersonissos (just down the road) for 2 weeks when i was 18, spent most nights in Malia, and it was quality.

Hersonissos is worth checking out by the way, it's smaller but still a great night out, and has a slightly friendlier atmosphere because if it.

Magaluf (the year after) was a bit too 'Brits abroad' even though I still had fun! Only so much you enjoy endless reruns of British Tv shows in bars etc.

I'm going to Bournemouth for a week in May, and will probably go away for a week abroad somewhere in Sept time. Both just me and the Mrs.
  • Back to Dubai for 10 days at the beginning of July - Can't wait!!

:-)
  • Dubai next month
  • barbados when the playoff final takes place
  • We done this topic, AFKA will be along in a minute
  • edited March 2008
    Ooooah, How many you taking?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]We done this topic, AFKA will be along in a minute

We started on 15th May last year...

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=7447&page=1
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Ooooah, How many you taking?

wife 2kids and in laws ...the in laws have been brought along just in case we make the final and i have to shoot home early.... waste of time really but we booked a while back!!
  • probably a lot of mortimers living in Barbados....
  • no there was one started beginning of this year as well.
  • Mid July:Oli Deniz in Turkey:two weeks , five star all inclusive, cant wait.
  • i don't have the memory of AFKA so the searchy thing doesnt work on topics for me this year!
  • Huh? What doesn't work?
  • Wss brain
  • Exactly
  • Download - thats about all I have planned for the year.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Ooooah, How many you taking?

wife 2kids and in laws ...the in laws have been brought along just in case we make the final and i have to shoot home early.... waste of time really but we booked a while back!!

"Is that all you take away, is that ................." ;)

I'm going to the UK in the summer and Argentina at the end of the year
  • Positano for me, a most wonderful part of the world.
  • Not really summer holiday but New York in 2 weeks
  • edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Positano for me, a most wonderful part of the world.

Just googled that Brunello. Sounds right up my street. Are there beaches there?

Off to the Tuscan coast in June --> http://www.clubipini.com/immagini/hotelipini.jpg and then Alghero in Sardinia in September. Loving Italy. Chav free!
  • Home to Oz in two weeks and probably again in September....just got back from Zurich, and will probably try out Tuscany in the summer...never been there. Loved Zurich, tried a really nice beer called Ittinger....recommend a few if ever any of you lot go over.
  • Ireland for us this year, for 12 days in mid June.
  • Taking the mrs to the Maldives in June.
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Mid July:Oli Deniz in Turkey:two weeks , five star all inclusive, cant wait.

Lykia World? If so, it is FANTASTIC!

Me and Mrs Chirps, Chirpy Red Jnr and little chirps + M-i-L off to Kos, Hotel - Looks nice.
  • [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]Taking the mrs to the Maldives in June.

Went there last June for our honeymoon. Amazing place - nothing will ever come close after that.
  • oohaah, whereabouts?

Went to St Lawrence Gap last year, loved it - snorkeling and Scuba diving with turtles and sharks was the best bit, do it if you get a chance!